Monster Anastasia 20g darts review
(12-14-2016, 04:23 PM)TheRedBit Wrote: Some say they will have them in stock in January others don't know.

Glad I got mine when I did .. Lovely dart ..

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(12-14-2016, 03:07 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 02:29 PM)TheRedBit Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 01:50 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Which tungsten putty did you buy?  I got some called Dark Matter - comes in either green or brown, although you won't see inside the barrel anyway - and it's not too sticky and is easy to mould. About £7 off ebay from memory.

Thanks again. I ordered this stuff from ebay and it's like you said not very sticky. It shouldn't be a problem to fit it in a barrel. Now I just need the Anastasia darts that are out of stock everywhere...  :dodgy:

LOL yeah they cant have made enough of them Smile
Going from the Unicorn Anas at 22g to the 20g monsters was a bit of a struggle, i seemed to have to throw them with a lot more force to get similar results to the unicorns.
Having read about the putty on this thread i thought i would give it a go.

This is the weight they started at (20.61 g)

I managed to get all three barrels to within a few 0.1's to 22g

I think due to these being drilled out to near enough the middle of the barrel, the flight dynamic hasnt changed much that i can notice.
They seem to fly the same after putting the putty in but they are much easier to throw for me.

The balance only moved one ring forward after about 1.4 grams of putty (the barrel with the white trident being the one with putty inside).

Now there is not so much difference between both set ups

So the putty trick seems to have worked a treat.
Lovely looking things
I have a video planned about the putty but not got round to it yet, but its nice to see that they did not change too much in flight Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Have these now.

They look great, but for me as a rear gripper they don't work very well. Probably they are drilled out to deep, but they do weird stuff in the air.

When I grip them at the middle they fly a lot better, but that doesn't feel comfortable for me.

But great looking dart, might just not be for me.
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
(03-26-2017, 12:47 AM)vanJupp Wrote: Have these now.

They look great, but for me as a rear gripper they don't work very well. Probably they are drilled out to deep, but they do weird stuff in the air.

When I grip them at the middle they fly a lot better, but that doesn't feel comfortable for me.

AND I'll keep a close watch for them in the BSS . . .

Funny how that happens . I think we've all experienced buying a set we think will be awesome ,but for some reason just don't work out . 
Happily for me they work really well ,even though they are not in play at the moment. 
 Glad I got mine before the drastic price increase .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Yeah could be the way they are balanced, have you tried different length stems?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(03-26-2017, 03:30 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

Yeah could be the way they are balanced, have you tried different length stems?

Yeah, tried different stems and flights. Short stems and small flights worked best, but that was a setup that needs a perfect release and that's in the moment not really possible for me.
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
oh well at least you tried them and I think it would only have bugged you until you did Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monster Leveret II Steel Tip 22g Darts Review Ryk 3 145 09-15-2019, 03:18 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Monster Jelle Klaasen 22g darts review Getagrip 35 11,426 05-07-2019, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Mac-attack99