Nathan Aspinall darts
Any 1 know what kind of darts and weight Nathan Aspinall uses? Can't seem to find them anywhere?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All I know is he uses Bulls, or at least did.
Can't find them on the bulls website either
Nathan Aspinall uses 27g Darts.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(11-08-2016, 05:59 PM)Sidewinder Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Do u know what make the dart is ?
(11-08-2016, 08:09 PM)rosco180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
As above I'm pretty sure they're an old Bulls set. They were never launched as a player dart though.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Going by the weight and shape they certainly look like the Winmau Leighton Rees darts or a design based on those.
Yeah that's the ones I was thinking cheers. I'll give them a try
(11-09-2016, 04:49 AM)mathawk3 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yep, that's what I thought too
may all the doubles be with you

I've got a set of 26g ones from Red Dragon's basics and they look pretty close. I put short stems on them and they fly great. Still not sure I like the weight that high though. Trying 20g at the moment.