Show us your Daytona Fire's!
Nice setup Cool
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
[attachment=10432]

Love them!!!!
(11-03-2016, 08:03 PM)John_B Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Lovely setup

Really like those flights.

Cheers 
Tez
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
(11-11-2016, 02:52 AM)Tez Tickle Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thanks, I actually changed it up again to smooth 30mm storms, 260 L-style shafts with red champagne ring shape flights

Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Very nice Mr B, like that a lot Cool
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Beautiful darts.. already in my wishlist..
(11-11-2016, 12:04 PM)Jude Buhain Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Same. There on my wishlist as well - There bloody beautiful. Does anyone know if they fly well?
DARTS: RedDragon Hell Fire 24g
DART BOARD: Winmau Ton Machine
(11-11-2016, 06:20 AM)John_B Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
So much better with the black Storms, very nice. :thumbup:
(11-11-2016, 12:59 PM)Great White North Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

They're actually silver points, it was the reflection in the first picture... I liked the black smooth points but because it's a different black compared to the coating on the barrel I prefer the silver. Either way a 30mm smooth looks much better than the grooved point

Best 501 - 11 Darts
(11-11-2016, 09:18 AM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
They fly very well for me and most people I know who have thrown them, but it's all personal preference and opinion. But I think almost everyone agrees they look great
Best 501 - 11 Darts
I was wondering if they were silver, had a 50/50 chance and went the wrong way, go figure. Rolleyes Big Grin

Regardless, they look way better with smooth points.
What a time for my first post! I just got these DF-01 22g in the mail last week Big Grin

I'm very happy with them, but I have noticed that the coating is starting to chip away very early. I've maybe four hours in these darts and there are several dings in the armor. Most noticeable on the bottom half of this barrel:

Is this a widespread experience?
There's a few chips on mine also
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Yeah mine too. ChipEd after 3 throws. Still amazing tho:-)
I have a few chips or scrapes but its inevitable that its going to happen, welcome to the forum too Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target - Daytona Fire GT 01 - 24g vanJupp 15 1,928 05-03-2019, 12:09 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  22g one80 fire dragons Spartan 4 406 01-25-2019, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Spartan
  DAYTONA FIRE DF-01 maverickster 13 3,978 02-07-2017, 11:49 PM
Last Post: 0ldjoblo
  My New(to me) Harrows Fire 24gr. Ward H 8 2,244 01-18-2017, 03:36 AM
Last Post: G00dband
  Target Daytona Fire Buckshot 21 5,025 10-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Wattsdarts