How They Are Made - Custom Made Darts
We shared the image below on our Facebook page over the weekend and thought we'd share here for those that aren't on FB.

These are some of the stages we take to create a set of bespoke darts.

Stage 1 - Fresh 95% billets at 7.93mm Dia x 52.00mm - 45.55g
Stage 2 - We've reduced the length down to 47.20mm and drilled the holes for the shafts and points.
Stage 3 - Starting to take shape now as the tapers and diameter are cut in/reduced to give that Generation 3 look.
Stage 4 - The smooth front rings and micro grip right to the back are added.
Stage 5 - The wider grooves are now cut in, this ensures a symmetrical and evenly spaced micro grip is on each ring.
Stage 6 - Finished! Points are install, shafts fitted and ready for action at 26g - 7.80mm Dia x 47.20mm Long.

Hope you liked that little insight into how we do it and all that for £54.95/set + P&P

[Image: Stages%201-6%20wm.jpg]
MadHouse Darts
Facebook Page

MadHouse Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com
Nice one, great pics as well. :thumbup:

Now I just need to go through all my notes/thoughts and figure out what I want for a set of customs proper.  Should only take a few years. Tongue
That's awesome, nice pics Tony, thanks for sharing Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Very cool .....

Match Darts=Cosmo John Part ® 20.4g 

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Great stuff, leading me in temptation, also the pound stands good for me. Not sure if I can resist for long....
Someday I'm going to pack up the family and head over to the UK for a holiday.

Madhouse will be on my list of stops for sure.

I'll buy the first pint Tony!

[Image: 28700172273_696ce155a8_t.jpg]
Thanks for taking the time to show us the different stages to produce somebody's dream darts Tony
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Thanks for posting this Tony. It's great to see how you produce these amazing darting works of art.
Great to see insight info of your craftsmanship Tony
may all the doubles be with you

That's a great insight into the various stages in producing a dart. Very cool, thanks for sharing
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can custom made darts make a replica set of darts? DartsMadRyan 14 680 04-07-2019, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Custom Made Darts
  Custom Made Darts - New Grips Custom Made Darts 19 1,002 10-24-2018, 08:35 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Custom Made Darts Custom Made Darts 42 9,585 02-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Custom Made Darts - Facebook Custom Made Darts 6 1,066 10-31-2015, 09:46 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade