So how'd your forum name come about?
(05-10-2015, 07:26 PM)The Egg Wrote: Mine came from work. When I first started there were 3 Dave's, and for a week they kept getting us mixed up. It was only when a driver was out and rang into branch and asked for Dave, and we didn't know which one, he just said "The Egg". That came from the fact that I was the only in branch that shaved my head. I mean, really shave, not just clippers, bic razor all over.

Me too, my Mrs kept pointing out the receding hairline so when we went to Turkey for her birthday I went to the Turkish barber and had it "chromed" for the first time!
The Mrs went completely off the deep end as I had a really good tan and a blue head, never let the remaining hair grow back since though. 10 minutes every other day job done.
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(05-11-2015, 12:20 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 07:26 PM)The Egg Wrote: Mine came from work. When I first started there were 3 Dave's, and for a week they kept getting us mixed up. It was only when a driver was out and rang into branch and asked for Dave, and we didn't know which one, he just said "The Egg". That came from the fact that I was the only in branch that shaved my head. I mean, really shave, not just clippers, bic razor all over.

Me too, my Mrs kept pointing out the receding hairline so when we went to Turkey for her birthday I went to the Turkish barber and had it "chromed" for the first time!
The Mrs went completely off the deep end as I had a really good tan and a blue head, never let the remaining hair grow back since though. 10 minutes every other day job done.

That's exactly it Chris, thought I'd try and beat mother nature to it. I do mine twice a week and that does me.

When I'm away in Turkey, like I will be in 57 days time (not that I'm counting) I have to shave every other day. Grows so fast in the sun. Just protect that noggin otherwise shaving with sunburn is no fun!!!
Twitter - @OH_THAT_DAVE

Instagram - @OH_THAT_DAVE
(05-11-2015, 07:44 AM)The Egg Wrote:
(05-11-2015, 12:20 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:

That's exactly it Chris, thought I'd try and beat mother nature to it. I do mine twice a week and that does me.

When I'm away in Turkey, like I will be in 57 days time (not that I'm counting) I have to shave every other day. Grows so fast in the sun. Just protect that noggin otherwise shaving with sunburn is no fun!!!
Oh yes, got to protest the solar panel!
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Love seeing stuff like this....hey, new nutz....jump right in! We love seeing all the different perspectives this forum has...it works!
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Just what my colleagues decided to call me...
Have had the nickname that I use on here since I was an apprentice some 62 years ago. 2 of us started on the same day with the same christian name Alan, which within the first hour had become Al, & as the other lad was 6ft 4 & I topped out at 5ft 10 he answered to Big Al & I became Little Al It's stuck over the years.
I read a lot and post litle -

Maybe someday that will change....
(08-07-2015, 04:52 PM)Lurker1 Wrote: I read a lot and post litle -

Maybe someday that will change....

lets hope so Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Titan was my gamer tag ever since I was about 13 playing the original call of duty on the PC before they got popular on xbox and playstation. Been using it ever since Smile
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
2019 180s: 90
Ummmm....my name is Kevin and I have red hair....well, ask any other Ginger-head what color THAT is after 50. At least mine are still rooted to my skull.