first 180
(01-13-2019, 04:16 AM)nixer55 Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 04:06 AM)CalixNL Wrote: I just ht my first 180> January 12 2019

Started playing October 12 2018

Wooooooo picture of first day I hung board on October 12

I had just changed my stance fo a couple minutes, messing around. And I Did it!

Woooo

Congratulations Calix!  Saw a new post up, and what do I see!  BOOM!

Now get over to the 2019 180's thread and post it up!

cheers...

Edit: I'll even give you the link!  Smile

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=35512

Thanks for the link! Haha I think it’s posted in 3 threads now! 

WHat a feeling, the whole world just stopped for 30 minutes while I ran around hahahha
I've been throwing seriously for about three months and still haven't had a Max. Last night I had three chances and came close on two of them. I feel like it should be soon.

Jeffry

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Cheers!

Jeffry

17g Stephen Bunting nano grip
I had never threw a dart in 10 years, Until last January, I hit my first 180 a month later in February, Then last year ended up hitting 95 180s, This year im up to 12 180s. (Im sad not only do i count ny 180s i take photos of them too see if i can beat it next year)
Hit my first 180 earlier this month after playing for 3-4 weeks whilst I was at a mates house which made it even more special as I have people to back up my claim haha! I've hit another 3 at home in practice since so up to 4 now within the last 7 days  Big Grin
I'm a new player, took me about 3 months and I've got four so far. I tend to find they seem to occur when you're relaxed and not really thinking about the darts too much.
I haven't yet, mind you, I've only just started playing _01 games recently and that not often, I seem to be in with the cricket crowd...
The amount of times I’ve got two trebles and then hit a single 5 is in double figures now. Very annoying!!
Just hit mine yesterday! I'm a few weeks into the game, but that was the only time it felt like my darts were going where I wanted em to go haha
I am the king of 123s.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

About a year and a half. Still hoping for #2.