first 180
I got a lot in the past with my old natural throw but since then I hardly hit any, although I do seem to get lots of 140's but would be nice to turn some into 180's.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
6 years and counting. Sigh
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Thumbs Up 
I bought my first dartboard 3 weeks ago and hit 180 tonight.A lot of luck involved! It was only my 3rd time putting the first 2 darts in T20. I bust 150 but sure I had to go for it.
Gone a bit darts mad the last few weeks.  Picked up plenty  of info on here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Barney Phase 2 purist 25g
Barney Phase 5 23g
HO 99
180's 2017 5/20
Best 501 24
(01-21-2017, 01:50 AM)AgriDart Wrote: I bought my first dartboard 3 weeks ago and hit 180 tonight.A lot of luck involved! It was only my 3rd time putting the first 2 darts in T20. I bust 150 but sure I had to go for it.

Well done, took me a while longer Big Grin
I would've taken a 150 checkout over a "virtual" 180 any day however. Would have gone for the double 15 myself Wink
(01-21-2017, 01:57 AM)joeriw96 Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 01:50 AM)AgriDart Wrote: I bought my first dartboard 3 weeks ago and hit 180 tonight.A lot of luck involved! It was only my 3rd time putting the first 2 darts in T20. I bust 150 but sure I had to go for it.

Well done, took me a while longer Big Grin
I would've taken a 150 checkout over a "virtual" 180 any day however. Would have gone for the double 15 myself Wink

Ya I kinda of agree with you but at the time I wanted to go for it. The score not counting did take a little bit of the gloss off it but I'm still calling it my first 180 Smile
Barney Phase 2 purist 25g
Barney Phase 5 23g
HO 99
180's 2017 5/20
Best 501 24

Decided to take the game a bit more serious and put some real practice in. Been at it for just under a month and hit my first one tonight!
Hit my first and only match 180 many years ago and Im not likely to forget it because ended up finishing on.........X1. Blush, but as for practise 180's it would be 1982,anyway,good luck and may you have many more!!!
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
I haven't played any games yet, may be sparing tonight, but none so far in practice.
Only took a few days to get my first 135 though. LOL
It's been about 3 months since I hung the board in the basement.
Had a few 140s, 135s, 123s etc. just to frustrate.
I want to share my excitement. Today I am lucky. I hit my first 180. I started to throw darts two month and a half ago. I had about 15 situations with first two darts in T20 but 3rd dart didn't go until tonight. Actually I  didn't really expect. 

[Image: SAM_2804_zpsklxsmh1k.jpg.html][Image: SAM_2804_zpsklxsmh1k.jpg]
Congrats on your first of many max's Vilmis. :thumbup: