Blade 4 Retrospective
Since I've just ordered a One80 Gladiator II board to replace my aging Blade 4, I thought I'd show how it's worn in the 21 months I've had it:

[Image: 1jYLF0s.jpg]
[Image: wLTPXCR.jpg]
[Image: h4ZKpKA.jpg]
[Image: CiKOE3V.jpg]
[Image: khVYiN9.jpg]
[Image: QnkrTsL.jpg]
[Image: FXMpLCu.jpg]
[Image: Htk0Mll.jpg]

While usage is on and off, and there was about 5 months in the beginning of board usage where I couldn't easily rotate it due to its being in a cabinet, there's still quite a bit of life in it and it's held up well. It's seen normal and gripper points, and there's not too many fibres been pulled out. It's not rock hard anywhere either.

It's still serviceable then, and that's why I'm going to keep it even when my Gladiator II is up. It's served me well, and maybe I'll need it again someday. Smile
[Image: SJPX5hS.png]

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Just got back into the game. Trying to decide what works for me after a while out!

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
It still looks very good. No need for a new board really.
(09-18-2016, 11:16 PM)Buckshot Wrote: It still looks very good. No need for a new board really.

I know, it's still in really good nick, but I thought the time was right for a change. As I say, it's not like I plan to sell it on as it's still in such good condition and if the worst happens with my G2 (which I hope it won't) then I have a backup board.
[Image: SJPX5hS.png]

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Just got back into the game. Trying to decide what works for me after a while out!

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
From experience of trying both boards I can say that a G2 should wear better than a blade 4.