Double Top Darts.

Target Takoma Darts Wallet review
Once again, thanks for the review Getagrip. It seems like everything I research you have done a review on...LOL. I was actually looking at this case, but in the XL version.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Still loving mine . To clarify It will actually hold two sets of fully loaded dart sets  . Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(11-17-2017, 04:58 PM)Spencerdl Wrote: Once again, thanks for the review Getagrip. It seems like everything I research you have done a review on...LOL. I was actually looking at this case, but in the XL version.

Thanks again! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I should have searched and read this review a long time ago.  Great case.  I was pleasantly surprised with the the ability to put things behind the pouches.  I also ordered the Harrows 400, but this blows it away.  Harrows likely will not be used and now I want the Takoma XL

Started playing again in November 2017 after a 30 year hiatus.

Match darts - XQMax MVG Gen II  23g, XQMax MVG GenII 20g Soft by Custom Darts

Bottlesen GT's 24g, Bottlesen GT’s 24g 1980 model, Bottlesen 20g GT Soft, Harrows Pulse 24g, 

Blade 5 DC, Nexus 

180's: Yes

Yeah a nice little case Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(03-30-2018, 03:20 PM)Blanton Wrote: I should have searched and read this review a long time ago.  Great case.  I was pleasantly surprised with the the ability to put things behind the pouches.  I also ordered the Harrows 400, but this blows it away.  Harrows likely will not be used and now I want the Takoma XL

[Image: https://farm1.staticflickr.com/871/40404...8183_c.jpg]

Yes the Takoma Darts Wallet is a very nice and simple way to carry a Dart set and equipment. I decided to go with the Takoma XL and I really like it. I continue to blame Darren, but sooner or later I'm going to have to start taking the blame for all this Dart stuff. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like a case that take darts assembled. Is this the best on the market for the price?
(05-09-2018, 06:54 PM)bullseye66 Wrote: I like a case that take darts assembled. Is this the best on the market for the price?

In my opinion, yes. Great value, and a great case all round. Mine gets compliments quite regularly tbh.
(05-09-2018, 11:07 PM)Greener Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 06:54 PM)bullseye66 Wrote: I like a case that take darts assembled. Is this the best on the market for the price?

In my opinion, yes. Great value, and a great case all round. Mine gets compliments quite regularly tbh.

Yes, I agree. For the combined price and quality, it's hard to beat. Just a simple case that does the job at a GOOD price.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-10-2018, 12:26 AM)Spencerdl Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 11:07 PM)Greener Wrote:

Yes, I agree. For the combined price and quality, it's hard to beat. Just a simple case that does the job at a GOOD price.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers....looks like i need to invest with my next order.
Great review again.got mine from Argos am very impressed
(01-02-2019, 12:52 AM)Richa Wrote: Great review again.got mine from Argos am very impressed

Cheers! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Just bought one of these..

Are my flights too big or am I doing it wrong? Cause there's no way I can put 3 loaded darts into the case, the flights bend and there isn't enough space. That's with fiddling about at what angle they go in too. 

I use Target Pro 100/Vision Fade flights, and they're not that big.. 

Am I stupid, or is there a way of doing it?
Darts:
Target Carrera C5 Pixel Grip (23g)
Target Pro Grip Black Short Shafts
Target Pro 100 Standard Black Flights
Target Storm Nano Grip Black 26mm Points

Setup:
Unicorn Eclipse HD2 Pro Edition Board
Unicorn Striker Black Surround
Target Corona Vision Light System

180's:
2020: 0
2019: 85
2018: 27

Not sure what you are doing, my MvGs are fairly long and even when I used to use medium stems I had no troubles.

I am not a fan of the case and the pouches for accessories so I ordered a One80 DBox last week.
(01-15-2019, 08:13 PM)codo180 Wrote: Not sure what you are doing, my MvGs are fairly long and even when I used to use medium stems I had no troubles.

I am not a fan of the case and the pouches for accessories so I ordered a One80 DBox last week.

What angle with the flights do you put your darts in at? 

Thanks.
Darts:
Target Carrera C5 Pixel Grip (23g)
Target Pro Grip Black Short Shafts
Target Pro 100 Standard Black Flights
Target Storm Nano Grip Black 26mm Points

Setup:
Unicorn Eclipse HD2 Pro Edition Board
Unicorn Striker Black Surround
Target Corona Vision Light System

180's:
2020: 0
2019: 85
2018: 27

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Takoma Knox Darts Wallet Review Getagrip 0 99 04-15-2021, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Arc Darts Cabinet Set Review Getagrip 9 313 04-08-2021, 05:05 PM
  Target Flex Line Darts Shirt Review Getagrip 11 633 10-11-2020, 12:48 PM
  Head to Head - Target Takoma XL vs. Harrows Blaze Pro 6 longgunshooterzero 13 2,317 01-23-2020, 01:10 AM
Last Post: Cosmo Darts Europe
  Target Takoma XL Darts Case Review Getagrip 13 1,833 03-05-2019, 09:17 AM
  Target Ten X Darts Flights Review Getagrip 10 1,470 01-26-2019, 06:12 PM
  RD Firestone II Wallet mini review joeriw96 17 5,705 01-07-2019, 02:58 AM
Last Post: hhigashi
  Target Daytona Dart Wallet Review copigme 36 11,033 05-09-2018, 06:51 PM
Last Post: bullseye66
  Target Galaxy darts case review Cosmo 4 3,484 12-29-2015, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Shotgun
  Cameo oppella classic dart wallet review Munchie 6 4,045 12-03-2014, 03:53 PM