Ich suche einen Dartautomaten von Löwe fürs Trening
Ich suche einen Dart automaten von Löwe fürs Trening . Denn ich umbauen wiel . Ehr soll ein Löwen Kit bekommen von Radikal Dart Zwegs online spielen gegen andere
Welcome to Dartsnutz, this is an international and English speaking forum, I speak German but I am not sure what this kit is.

Kannst du Englisch sprechen?

You may have success with your question in English
[Image: fXeMWag.png]

180-2(32)

[Image: b409df5c-8df9-4d5e-8338-33e732beb031_zps6vjbnult.jpg]
I picked up some German when I was stationed in Berlin, but probably not enough in this case because I know nothing about soft tip darts and I think he's looking for one of these, somehow equipped enable him to play against online opponents: https://www.google.de/search?site=&tbm=i...Aj8MIWrjeU

Is there such a thing, all of you soft-tip players?

(08-09-2016, 10:51 AM)Dominik Lux Wrote: Ich suche einen Dartautomaten von Löwen fürs Training,  den ich umbauen will. Er soll ein Löwen Kit bekommen von Radikal Dart. Zwecks online spielen gegen andere
His german is not the best, but....

he is looking for a Löwen Darts Machine for practice and a Radikal Dart Kit for the Machine to play online with it.
Beginner.  Blush
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Angel ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

Not sure if the manufacturers/agent will sell/rent one to an individual.

For home online play, try Darts Connect or Gran Board 2.  Wink
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
Welcome to the forum! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Hallo Dominik - weiß ich daß Dartscheibe nicht für öffentlichen Verkauf ist. Meine Meinung nach ein "Gran Board 2" is die beste Option für Sie.

Entschuldigung ob meine Deutsch night sehr gut ist, ich bin Englisch und habe nicht in Deutsch schreiben für eine lange Zeit. Big Grin
[Image: SJPX5hS.png]

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Just got back into the game. Trying to decide what works for me after a while out!

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts