Gran Board Ver.2 review
Just watched this on YouTube....great review mate well done.....now I just gotta save up for one Smile
Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
(12-23-2016, 01:43 PM)Gazzabnorthern Wrote: Just watched this on YouTube....great review mate well done.....now I just gotta save up for one Smile

You dont need to worry. W-Darts has been sold out for ages. Since around the time this review was posted. Think he got the last one  :dodgy: Tongue
(10-25-2016, 11:07 PM)kungfuron Wrote: Thanks for the review.  It seemed like you had quite a few bounce outs; I have no experience with soft tip boards, is that common?

I am deciding between the Gran Board 2 and the Hi Darts.  The Hi Darts is on sale right now for £295 delivered and I can get the Gran Board 2 with the Gran Board carpet for £242.

Do you have link for "Gran Board 2 with the Gran Board carpet for £242." ?

@Kosumo & kungfuron
Do you maybe know where to buy one in Europe? If it's out of stock I can wait - I just can't find it in Europe Sad
(01-10-2017, 12:40 AM)DartMan Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 11:07 PM)kungfuron Wrote: Thanks for the review.  It seemed like you had quite a few bounce outs; I have no experience with soft tip boards, is that common?

I am deciding between the Gran Board 2 and the Hi Darts.  The Hi Darts is on sale right now for £295 delivered and I can get the Gran Board 2 with the Gran Board carpet for £242.

Do you have link for "Gran Board 2 with the Gran Board carpet for £242." ?

@Kosumo & kungfuron
Do you maybe know where to buy one in Europe? If it's out of stock I can wait - I just can't find it in Europe Sad

Sorry, the deal for the GB2 board and carpet is long gone.

You may have to order the board from Japan.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
I'm new to the forum and to soft-tip darts as well. I'm looking to buy a electronic board and I'm leaning towards Hi Darts but now I've heard about the GB2. Is there any recommendation for which way to go?
(02-13-2017, 08:05 PM)SkyShooter Wrote: I'm new to the forum and to soft-tip darts as well. I'm looking to buy a electronic board and I'm leaning towards Hi Darts but now I've heard about the GB2. Is there any recommendation for which way to go?

Hi Smile

I can only speak for the GB2 myself but I really like mine, I feel like the experience as a whole is better than the Hi Darts offers (just watching Getagrip's review of it) but that's just me. If you want to buy it I'm sure the Hi Darts is as good a board Smile
[Image: SJPX5hS.png]

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Just got back into the game. Trying to decide what works for me after a while out!

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gran Board with DARTSLIVE SOUNDS bharv2221 2 2,266 03-31-2019, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Roidrage
  Gran 3 Information from Gran Customer Support Bull 0 212 01-28-2019, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Bull
  My Gran Board 2 Review Paul Brainard 17 2,650 09-16-2018, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Randall Cox
  Darts Board Review - D.CRAft NEW SATURN DARTS BOARD (Soft) jayouloun 13 7,442 07-29-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Kosumo
  GRAN BOARD LITE Hajime Yamanaka 4 6,981 01-30-2016, 09:04 PM
Last Post: laaeaz