Dartpro + n01 programmes.
Thanks hynsey, i switched to it last week and i like it.....
[Image: GetSignature.ashx?id=133]

Hynsey, I know its a big ask, but is there any chance of a multi player option?
I use KPDarts and doubles and triples games work fine but with an odd number of players someone has to sit out.
Been looking for a prog that has multi player option but to no avail.

tnx
 MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's

Dirty G, I used to have a spread sheet that I made up that was multiplayer. It doesnt keep stats though.
(11-23-2013, 03:28 AM)Jimbo21 Wrote: Dirty G, I used to have a spread sheet that I made up that was multiplayer. It doesnt keep stats though.
OF COURSE EXCEL
Ill give that a go.
thanx Dave

Installed that dartman and wanted sounds so downloaded pdc demo but half way through installing it Avast picks it up as a win32gen virus
Can Dartman be used to play each other online? or is it just your stats that are recorded so they are more portable?

Improvements:

1. I think that when the computer opponent wins a leg you shouldnt have to press the enter key to continue with the set.

2. I dont like the way the computer opponent screen covers up the scores during its turn.

Still a kickass program though Mick lol

Wish some of these could be used on a MAC.... no1 can as does Bulldarts (TIGA APP).. thats about it as far as using laptop to score Sad
See you at the oche'

Wazza

wazzasworldofdarts

Darts used-Harrows 24g Dennis Priestley.
Monster Gunner11 2BA 16g, L-Style 260 shafts and white Astra flights.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
34 years playing darts 1982-2016, retirement is not an option Smile

(11-28-2013, 09:56 AM)DIRTY G Wrote: Can Dartman be used to play each other online? or is it just your stats that are recorded so they are more portable?

Improvements:

1. I think that when the computer opponent wins a leg you shouldnt have to press the enter key to continue with the set.

2. I dont like the way the computer opponent screen covers up the scores during its turn.

Still a kickass program though Mick lol

OOOPS!! My bad, You dont have to hit the enter key if you dont want to, you just have to wait, maybe make it an option e.g. turn on or off or display for X amount of seconds.

(11-28-2013, 10:02 AM)Wazza Wrote: Wish some of these could be used on a MAC.... no1 can as does Bulldarts (TIGA APP).. thats about it as far as using laptop to score Sad

Poor Wazza!!!
You may have to pick up a bunky old comp of ebay or gumtree.
I have a desktop in my shed that I found on a curb side collection lol.
works a treat with a fresh install and a bit of an upgrade, Plus I get to backup photos and music on it aswell.

while Im at it I noticed there is no suggested checkout, This was a main feature in KPDARTS for visitors that have no idea how to play 01 that made the game more enjoyable for them.