my practice board
just thought i would share a pic of my practice board. 

my lovely and beautiful wife built this for me out of an old wooden pallet. then used some chalkboard paint on the wall.

This is my typical daily A1 and A3 practice

[Image: 20150621_205623.jpg]
Thats a great job, you are a lucky man not only is your wife talented and supportive of your addiction but you even have room fora proper chalkboard.
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

pretty nice. my wife doesn't even come to the dart room
Very nice. Good job.
I don't use chalk board. I use witheboard. I'm allergic and whiteboard is cleaner.
But to finnish A1 to A3 like that, I have to stay a whole day throwing darts. :s

My lightsaber: Bull's Mamba 97 24g
My blaster: DPC Golden Guns 23 g
My astrodroid (helps me when I need it): Bull's Pegasus 24g
My ship: Short
My wings: Standard / Harrows Click / Condor

My dart collection: https://flic.kr/s/aHskHdPmnt

Nice setup.

I too use a chalkboard (the one for writing what groceries we need; my dartboard is in the kitchen) but I start with 5 marks and wipe them off when I hit. Stops me faffing around with chalk while I play.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
I went with chalk just because its traditional and I could make it as big as I wanted. the smaller whiteboards aren't too expensive but once you get to a certain size the cost can quickly get out of hand.

we have a tablet that usually use for playing friendly games against one another but the board is there to keep score with any games we make up or games that aren't on any scoring app.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Practice Board with smaller beds? americanhelper 24 1,108 03-20-2019, 11:58 PM
Last Post: ROKGoose
  Practice every number and section on the board *Saber* 17 4,988 03-13-2017, 02:48 AM
Last Post: anzuanzuanzu