Hi Darts Soft Tip Dartboard Review Best soft tip dartboard ever?
Thanks for the replies.

Getagrip - I have also read a couple other of your reviews. Good job. The VsPhoenix review was great. I play here at 3 different pubs/clubs in my area.

Pac - Thanks for the info. Malaysia is only 3 hours behind Australia.

Before I commit to several hundred Australian dollars, I was wondering if anyone could let me know how the software on the Hidarts board compares to the same games on the VsPhoenix machine.

Whilst I understand the VsPhoenix is a commercial machine I am hoping to recreate the same sense of fun and atmosphere I enjoy at the pub/club. I have 2 or 3 friends who would possibly invest in a Hidarts board if it is somewhat the same.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Robbo.
(12-07-2016, 06:06 AM)Probbo Wrote: Thanks for the replies.

Getagrip - I have also read a couple other of your reviews. Good job. The VsPhoenix review was great. I play here at 3 different pubs/clubs in my area.

Pac - Thanks for the info. Malaysia is only 3 hours behind Australia.

Before I commit to several hundred Australian dollars, I was wondering if anyone could let me know how the software on the Hidarts board compares to the same games on the VsPhoenix machine.

Whilst I understand the VsPhoenix is a commercial machine I am hoping to recreate the same sense of fun and atmosphere I enjoy at the pub/club. I have 2 or 3 friends who would possibly invest in a Hidarts board if it is somewhat the same.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Robbo.

Cheers! I loved having the VSPhoenix at home, would be awesome to have it permanent but I doubt I would get much else done so probably best I haven't Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
If you mean sounds, lights colours and funny videos for white horses, hattricks etc, hidarts also include this.
Dont expect the same quality, software is not good yet. It has to develop a lot...
As in phoenix, if you play more, you get more images, sounds and videos
Valencia/Spain

[Image: 26597624506_7a2c7eab75_c.jpg]
On the hi darts note if anyone wants to add me hit me up im...jrey78
My main arrows - Shot! Longitude 918 3 series no.5 20g full set up,  Target pro grip stems (short), lippoint no.5 points (dynasty no.5 conversion for steel), harrows marathon flights (punched), target titanium slot lock rings
I did.
The spanish group is very activ, try to add as much of them as you can. If you need their nicks tell me.
Valencia/Spain

[Image: 26597624506_7a2c7eab75_c.jpg]
So I was finally able to setup my board yesterday and tried a few offline games.
Board quality is great and it's really quiet even compared to something like the Arachnid G3.

Is it correct that currently the only way to play 01 games is with split bull or did I miss a setting?
Thanks.
[Image: fQ2fu2q.png]
As of now its only split bull but i think thats going to get addressed in their next update
My main arrows - Shot! Longitude 918 3 series no.5 20g full set up,  Target pro grip stems (short), lippoint no.5 points (dynasty no.5 conversion for steel), harrows marathon flights (punched), target titanium slot lock rings
Excellent review.
(12-10-2016, 04:13 PM)gearmike Wrote: Excellent review.

Thanks mate and welcome to the forum Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Hi All
My Hidarts board arrived yesterday from the Australian distributor. As previously mentioned in this thread, great quality and very easy to install. Had it up and running in 20 minutes.

I have played about 20 offline games without problem. Software does need some refining but is usable.

I will try the online side of it in the next couple of days. Unfortunately, the time differences could be a small problem.

I will hit the Hidarts website and post a some feedback.

I am looking forward to catching up with some of you guys online, soon.

Cheers Robbo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core dartboard review Getagrip 70 35,353 10-12-2019, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Nexus Soft Tip Dartboad Review Part 1 Getagrip 38 3,702 09-29-2019, 04:10 PM
  Unicorn Smartboard dartboard review Getagrip 68 26,617 09-25-2019, 03:02 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  One80 Gladiator 3 dartboard review Getagrip 123 45,510 05-06-2019, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Phil McKeown
  Dartman Smart dartboard review Getagrip 113 117,778 05-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Dean Kim
  The Darts Factory Guz 2 Soft Tip Dartboard review Getagrip 10 6,038 12-26-2018, 06:08 PM
  Winmau Blade 5 dartboard review Getagrip 65 22,300 12-21-2018, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Shot Bandit Plus dartboard review Getagrip 133 48,021 10-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  unicorn Eclipse HD2 dartboard review Getagrip 130 150,330 09-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  NODOR SUPAMATCH2 DARTBOARD REVIEW copigme 44 13,469 04-13-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: copigme