Hi Darts Soft Tip Dartboard Review Best soft tip dartboard ever?
(02-16-2017, 01:20 PM)Pac Wrote: 1- You can play vs 13" and vs 15",  you dont know unless you speak wassup with your oponent. Stil very few people have 13".
2. Hardware is the best worldwide by far,  gb and dartslive not near.
3. Comunity is small, but grows fast. Spanish wassup was 39 in december and 71 now.
International was 11 now 30. Not all user are in wassp
4. Dont mind about web forum, is dead. All goes via wassup, and just a little via facebook
5. App was crap, aggggg, but latest beta is great, almost cero conection problems.Still very basic and to improve things, but future is good, as we speak with programers.
6. Latest appdate you dont need wassp as you can see all players online, but wassp still is good, spanish group works like a family/frienship crew.

I have not yet set up my board, but I should do that over the weekend (I need to move a wardrobe to find space for a second dart board!). I might come back to you and ask about that whatsapp group for playing once I get settled down with it. I speak spanish so hopefully that won't be a problem.
(02-23-2017, 12:51 PM)HIDARTS Wrote: Hi guys!
I’m writing to you all from HiDarts and I intend to answer all your questions regarding our board. Hopefully I can give you all some useful information and answer most of your comments and questions.
Here goes!
The HiDarts board offers an unmatched quality. It is the best home board launched to date thanks to its manufacturing components, operating system and durability. The body of the board is made of wood and methacrylate to protect it from impacts as well as being heavily soundproofed.
Available in two sizes 13 "and 15", both with industry standard segments injected with fibreglass to guarantee a great long lasting durability, watertight assembly and sound reduction system, matched to that of a bar machine, if not quieter.
The software is compatible with Windows PC, Android (phones and tablets) and iOs (iPhone and iPad).
Characteristics:
- Robust and high quality board.
- Simple and intuitive software for all audiences, with a very simple interface to manage.
- Option to customise your profile with sounds, videos, avatars, wallpapers ...
- Full compatibility with 13 "and 15"
- Spare parts and components available within 48 hours.
- 2 year warranty
- In Online mode, free connection during the first year to HiDarts servers.
- Quick connection via Wifi or USB.
HiDarts offers two types of game modes. Online and Offline.
- Online mode: It’s necessary to have Internet connection.
- Offline Mode (Only available for Windows PC): This mode does not require internet connection. You can enjoy all the games of the HiDarts target with your friends or alone against the machine. Different levels of difficulty to select for AI.
Our games:
- X01 (301, 501, 701): With Open In, Open Out; Double In, Double Out; Master In, Master Out. There are also two types of bull 25/50 or 50/50.
- Count Up
- Cricket: With CutThroat or Normal mode.
We constantly work to improve and incorporate all possible modifications and/or suggestions that our players mention in order to improve and evolve our application day by day. You will notice a great difference from the original post and video made to that of today’s program. We would also like to thank you all for your suggestions and comments made on this site. Many of them have been updated and changed based on your feedback.
Through the new challenge mode, the user can now see a list of all players connected at that time. It will also display their game averages, reliability and whether they are in game or not so that you can directly challenge them to a match.
We offer personalized attention to players via email or Whatsapp and are also running casual online tournaments often so that all players can participate.
Let us know if anyone has any more questions that we can help answer, or for further information please email us at info@hidarts.com.
Thank you all guys. Much appreciated!

What is the recommended weight limit for the darts? I currently have standard 18g softip darts but I'd quite like to go higher if the board is built to handle it.

cheers
I wouldnt use higher than 18g
Sure boards can handle, but I prefer my soft dartboards to live longer.
Valencia/Spain

[Image: 26597624506_7a2c7eab75_c.jpg]
It's to bad there isn't a game program so that Hi Darts players can play GB 2 players and of course all the other manufactures of boards. I think there will be people buying GB 2 for the software until Hi Darts catches up . I bought Hi Darts 13" board but I'm going on faith that the software graphics will improve and be more engaging.
(02-23-2017, 04:52 PM)Rano Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 01:20 PM)Pac Wrote: 1- Usted puede jugar vs 13 "y frente a 15", que no sé a menos que hablan wassup con su adversario. Stil muy pocas personas tienen 13 ".
2. El hardware es el mejor en todo el mundo, de lejos, gb y dartslive no cerca.
3. Comunidad es pequeño, pero crece rápidamente. Wassup español fue de 39 en diciembre y 71 ahora.
Internacional era 11 ahora tiene 30 años. no todos los usuarios están en WASSP
4. no cuenta acerca foro web, está muerto. todo pasa a través de wassup, y sólo un poco a través de Facebook
5. Aplicación era muy mala, aggggg, pero última beta es grande, casi cero conexión problems.Still muy básico y para mejorar las cosas, pero el futuro es bueno, mientras hablamos con los programadores.
6. las últimas appdate usted no necesita WASSP como se puede ver todos los jugadores en línea, pero WASSP sigue siendo bueno, el grupo español funciona como un equipo de la familia / frienship.

Todavía no he establecido mi tabla, pero que debería hacer que el fin de semana (Necesito mover un armario para encontrar espacio para un segundo tablero de dardos!). Yo iría de nuevo a usted y pregunte por ese grupo de WhatsApp para jugar una vez que me instale abajo con él. Hablo español, así que espero que no será un problema.

If you write me an email to support@hidarts.com attaching your player name and your phone number (with the country code) I will add you to the international whatsapp group where the language is English.

Although in the official update that if everything is going well this week, with the new challenge will no longer need to use whatsapp to play against the players since all the players that are online at that moment will appear in a list and thus you will have the Opportunity to challenge them, chat with them or add them as friends.
Hi Darts 
www.hidarts.com 
(02-23-2017, 04:55 PM)Rano Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 12:51 PM)HIDARTS Wrote: Hi guys!
I’m writing to you all from HiDarts and I intend to answer all your questions regarding our board. Hopefully I can give you all some useful information and answer most of your comments and questions.
Here goes!
The HiDarts board offers an unmatched quality. It is the best home board launched to date thanks to its manufacturing components, operating system and durability. The body of the board is made of wood and methacrylate to protect it from impacts as well as being heavily soundproofed.
Available in two sizes 13 "and 15", both with industry standard segments injected with fibreglass to guarantee a great long lasting durability, watertight assembly and sound reduction system, matched to that of a bar machine, if not quieter.
The software is compatible with Windows PC, Android (phones and tablets) and iOs (iPhone and iPad).
Characteristics:
- Robust and high quality board.
- Simple and intuitive software for all audiences, with a very simple interface to manage.
- Option to customise your profile with sounds, videos, avatars, wallpapers ...
- Full compatibility with 13 "and 15"
- Spare parts and components available within 48 hours.
- 2 year warranty
- In Online mode, free connection during the first year to HiDarts servers.
- Quick connection via Wifi or USB.
HiDarts offers two types of game modes. Online and Offline.
- Online mode: It’s necessary to have Internet connection.
- Offline Mode (Only available for Windows PC): This mode does not require internet connection. You can enjoy all the games of the HiDarts target with your friends or alone against the machine. Different levels of difficulty to select for AI.
Our games:
- X01 (301, 501, 701): With Open In, Open Out; Double In, Double Out; Master In, Master Out. There are also two types of bull 25/50 or 50/50.
- Count Up
- Cricket: With CutThroat or Normal mode.
We constantly work to improve and incorporate all possible modifications and/or suggestions that our players mention in order to improve and evolve our application day by day. You will notice a great difference from the original post and video made to that of today’s program. We would also like to thank you all for your suggestions and comments made on this site. Many of them have been updated and changed based on your feedback.
Through the new challenge mode, the user can now see a list of all players connected at that time. It will also display their game averages, reliability and whether they are in game or not so that you can directly challenge them to a match.
We offer personalized attention to players via email or Whatsapp and are also running casual online tournaments often so that all players can participate.
Let us know if anyone has any more questions that we can help answer, or for further information please email us at info@hidarts.com.
Thank you all guys. Much appreciated!

What is the recommended weight limit for the darts? I currently have standard 18g softip darts but I'd quite like to go higher if the board is built to handle it.

cheers

The HiDarts board can support darting up to 24g in weight but it is advisable to play with 16 or 18g although if you want to play with more weight would not be any problem. Up to a limit of 24g
Hi Darts 
www.hidarts.com 
Sweet, I didn't realize you made the 50/50 bull available. I'll have to try this right away.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Thanks for the responses, I will stick to darts below 20g I think. I'll also send you an email about the whatsapp group though I'm definitely hoping to see the app updated so that we can see other players online.

I am now up and running:

[Image: BD8C6970-6C68-44D0-83AF-CD72F3575D9F.jpg]
(02-27-2017, 11:00 AM)Rano Wrote: Thanks for the responses, I will stick to darts below 20g I think. I'll also send you an email about the whatsapp group though I'm definitely hoping to see the app updated so that we can see other players online.

I am now up and running:

[Image: BD8C6970-6C68-44D0-83AF-CD72F3575D9F.jpg]
We received the email and added you to the group a few minutes after receiving it. 
Soon you will receive the new software update for all users and instructions for all beta testers for the installation of the new version.
For any other questions, do not hesitate to email us at info@hidarts.com or at support@hidarts.com
Thank you
Hi Darts 
www.hidarts.com 
I like,,,,Smile
[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
(02-28-2017, 09:14 AM)HIDARTS Wrote: We received the email and added you to the group a few minutes after receiving it. 
Soon you will receive the new software update for all users and instructions for all beta testers for the installation of the new version.
For any other questions, do not hesitate to email us at info@hidarts.com or at support@hidarts.com
Thank you

Does the software update include the 50/50 bull?
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
(02-28-2017, 09:49 AM)kungfuron Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 09:14 AM)HIDARTS Wrote: We received the email and added you to the group a few minutes after receiving it. 
Thank you

yes.

The update that we will launch in a few days includes the bull 50/50 and many other improvements like the challenge mode in which you can see all the players who are online, see their scores, their reliability, whether it is in game or not, A shortcut to chat with the player and add that player to your friends list.
Hi Darts 
www.hidarts.com 
(02-28-2017, 10:04 AM)HIDARTS Wrote:
Thank you

yes.

The update that we will launch in a few days includes the bull 50/50 and many other improvements like the challenge mode in which you can see all the players who are online, see their scores, their reliability, whether it is in game or not, A shortcut to chat with the player and add that player to your friends list.

Excellent, I hope your support can help me get my board working again soon.
Steel Tip: 
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
Soft Tip: 
Hi Darts
(02-28-2017, 10:14 AM)kungfuron Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 10:04 AM)HIDARTS Wrote:
Thank you

yes.

Excellent, I hope your support can help me get my board working again soon.

If you have any questions or need help with your HiDarts board you can email us at support@hidarts.com and we will solve anything.
Hi Darts 
www.hidarts.com 
(02-28-2017, 10:24 AM)HIDARTS Wrote: If you have any questions or need help with your HiDarts board you can email us at support@hidarts.com and we will solve anything.

They just sent me instructions to reset the board and it seems to have done the trick.
Steel Tip: 
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
Soft Tip: 
Hi Darts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80 Gladiator 3 dartboard review Getagrip 136 51,146 04-28-2020, 11:47 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core dartboard review Getagrip 78 37,919 04-22-2020, 10:15 AM
Last Post: BritpopCam
  Target Nexus Soft Tip Dartboad Review Part 1 Getagrip 42 7,210 02-02-2020, 11:11 PM
Last Post: huck3
  Unicorn Smartboard dartboard review Getagrip 69 30,813 01-30-2020, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Chappers
  Dartman Smart dartboard review Getagrip 113 120,615 05-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Dean Kim
  The Darts Factory Guz 2 Soft Tip Dartboard review Getagrip 10 6,464 12-26-2018, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Winmau Blade 5 dartboard review Getagrip 65 25,253 12-21-2018, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Shot Bandit Plus dartboard review Getagrip 133 49,946 10-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  unicorn Eclipse HD2 dartboard review Getagrip 129 153,688 09-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  NODOR SUPAMATCH2 DARTBOARD REVIEW copigme 44 14,446 04-13-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: copigme