Hi Darts Soft Tip Dartboard Review Best soft tip dartboard ever?
(11-25-2016, 03:12 AM)kungfuron Wrote: I finally decided to pull the trigger and ordered my Hidarts board today.  I was torn between the GB2 and the Hidarts but the retailer who I got the GB2 quote from announced it was sold out, so I took it as a sign.

It's sold out because it's popular. Lol

Really would like to se Hidarts on line play before purchasing it.
I canot find any example or videos of hidarts online playing.
Searching in the web dont find other opinions about hi darts
Im scared.
Valencia/Spain

[Image: 26597624506_7a2c7eab75_c.jpg]
(11-26-2016, 12:02 AM)AProsview Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 03:12 AM)kungfuron Wrote: I finally decided to pull the trigger and ordered my Hidarts board today.  I was torn between the GB2 and the Hidarts but the retailer who I got the GB2 quote from announced it was sold out, so I took it as a sign.

It's sold out because it's popular. Lol

Really would like to se Hidarts on line play before purchasing it.

The GB2 is obviously more popular but the quality of the board is more important to me than the online community.  The GB2 is $200 CAD less than the Hidarts and that is what I was struggling with most.  My hand was finally forced as the offer on the Hidarts was about to expire and I can get the GB2 anytime for the price I was quoted.

I'm not sure I'll be using my Hidarts much for the online games; if I really enjoy soft tip, I'll be going out to play on a Dartslive 2 machine.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
I sent email HiDarts yesterday and asked about the offer for dartsnutz members. No response.
Is it normal?
Valencia/Spain

I have done my order. 355€
Offer for dartznutz members no longer available.
Valencia/Spain

Got mine, they shppef it wed showed up @ my doorstep friday miday, and i live in the US. This boards quality is shockingly good, id say better than the arachnid bullshooter G3. Almost as quiet as my steel tip board. Very few bounce outs (expected w/ soft tip). Software runs pretty smooth with option of playing or muting music/scores called. In offline mode u can play up to 4 players (human or computer) in games of 301 501 701 (all with options of oi/oo,oi/do,di/do), count up, and cricket (both normal and cut throat). Playing against computer has 5 levels beginner, caual, advanced,expert,master) and plays well. I play against advanced in cricket and varies between 2.8-3.8 and are good games. I have yet to go online, which is my only issue because board says it comes with 1 yr free subscription but when i try and go online screen says "license has expired". Im emailin them today so hopefully this gets resolved painlesly. Over all id say this board is a great buy. Yes its pricey but quality is second to none. Sits on wall flush and STURDY, i throw alot of arrows and i feel this board can take it with out batting a eyelash! Love this just cant wait to go online and play the world!!
My main arrows - Shot! Longitude 918 3 series no.5 20g full set up,  Target pro grip stems (short), lippoint no.5 points (dynasty no.5 conversion for steel), harrows marathon flights (punched), target titanium slot lock rings
On a side note, in grips review he was annoyed with the player change against the computer, i found when playin computer when u pull your darts from board hit the red button so when u get back to the oche youre good to throw, hope this helps anybody
My main arrows - Shot! Longitude 918 3 series no.5 20g full set up,  Target pro grip stems (short), lippoint no.5 points (dynasty no.5 conversion for steel), harrows marathon flights (punched), target titanium slot lock rings
(11-28-2016, 07:38 PM)greenbean Wrote: Got mine, they shppef it wed showed up @ my doorstep friday miday, and i live in the US.  This boards quality is shockingly good, id say better than the arachnid bullshooter G3.  Almost as quiet as my steel tip board.  Very few bounce outs (expected w/ soft tip).  Software runs pretty smooth with option of playing or muting music/scores called.  In offline mode u can play up to 4 players (human or computer) in games of 301 501 701 (all with options of oi/oo,oi/do,di/do), count up, and cricket (both normal and cut throat).  Playing against computer has 5 levels beginner, caual, advanced,expert,master) and plays well.  I play against advanced in cricket and varies between 2.8-3.8 and are good games.  I have yet to go online, which is my only issue because board says it comes with 1 yr free subscription but when i try and go online screen says "license has expired".  Im emailin them today so hopefully this gets resolved painlesly.  Over all id say this board is a great buy.  Yes its pricey but quality is second to none.  Sits on wall flush and STURDY, i throw alot of arrows and i feel this board can take it with out batting a eyelash! Love this just cant wait to go online and play the world!!

Waiting to read the outcome of the online play ,,, ,,,The quality of the board sounds fantastic ,, saving my pennies now ,,,Smile
[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
Just got my email from them had to give him some info i.e serial# username then they can correct the issue. Them bwing out of spain makes communication a bit more lagging due to time zones but once its resolved ill update and let everyone know about global games (hopefully soon as there doing an online tourney soon id love to get into)!
Glad you like it Greenbean, I did say the quality was great but I think there has been a few software updates since I did the review so they should have improved it more.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Nexus Soft Tip Dartboad Review Part 1 Getagrip 34 3,115 06-07-2019, 08:39 PM
Last Post: heart92262
  Unicorn Smartboard dartboard review Getagrip 66 25,486 05-08-2019, 09:38 AM
Last Post: goonas
  One80 Gladiator 3 dartboard review Getagrip 123 43,804 05-06-2019, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Phil McKeown
  Dartman Smart dartboard review Getagrip 113 116,879 05-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Dean Kim
  Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core dartboard review Getagrip 68 34,228 01-12-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Jockyoche78
  The Darts Factory Guz 2 Soft Tip Dartboard review Getagrip 10 5,787 12-26-2018, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Winmau Blade 5 dartboard review Getagrip 65 21,421 12-21-2018, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Shot Bandit Plus dartboard review Getagrip 133 47,187 10-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  unicorn Eclipse HD2 dartboard review Getagrip 130 149,012 09-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  NODOR SUPAMATCH2 DARTBOARD REVIEW copigme 44 13,027 04-13-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: copigme