Hi Darts Soft Tip Dartboard Review Best soft tip dartboard ever?
New update already out for this, just some bug fixes and a few other things, but I think they will be really good for keeping the software improving so I don't think there will be any worries in that regard Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I'd like to see some actual online play if you get around to it. I have found other promo videos to be quite different from reality. Thanks.
(07-05-2016, 01:01 AM)AProsview Wrote: I'd like to see some actual online play if you get around to it. I have found other promo videos to be quite different from reality. Thanks.

I tried but when I did the review because its so new there was no one available at the time, will hopefully get a chance again soon Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

How many people are now on line. Any chance of reviewing and video of on line play?
Not sure how many online now, not had time to play for a while, will do an update vid eventually, just trying to catch up on other stuff first Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Where do we go about ordering a hi darts soft tip board?
(08-29-2016, 01:28 AM)darrtydawg Wrote: Where do we go about ordering a hi darts soft tip board?

Try Hi Darts website Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-21-2016, 06:25 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:11 PM)4737 Carlin Wrote: An excellent review - this board really has my interest now. I've been looking at all the options for a while and nearly ordered a darts connect last month but reckon I'd pay the extra for this. This looks like it could withstand more intensive use and is clearly aimed at more serious players - the others look like toy boards next to this tbh. I also like that they went with traditional dartboard colours. I hope this gets wide distribution, at least in Europe. There seems to be a few issues with the software but thats to be expected early days - I'm sure they'll sort it out. Thanks for a fantastic review of what looks like a quality, professional product. +1  Smile

Thanks mate!

I cant fault the way the board is built at all, it is built like a tank really.  I will be very surprised if it has any mechanical failures, I think the software is neat as it is but it will obviously just get better and better so the only thing it needs now is a community of players and then its a win all round Smile

We may be able to get a discount for Nutz members too, but cant promise anything for definite yet Smile

So how can we go about ordering a hi darts soft tip board? I love the fact that the segments are are quality and on par with the phoenix boards at the bars.It just makes playing darts all more enjoyable and will be a great addition in my home.
(08-30-2016, 12:23 AM)darrtydawg Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 06:25 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:11 PM)4737 Carlin Wrote: An excellent review - this board really has my interest now. I've been looking at all the options for a while and nearly ordered a darts connect last month but reckon I'd pay the extra for this. This looks like it could withstand more intensive use and is clearly aimed at more serious players - the others look like toy boards next to this tbh. I also like that they went with traditional dartboard colours. I hope this gets wide distribution, at least in Europe. There seems to be a few issues with the software but thats to be expected early days - I'm sure they'll sort it out. Thanks for a fantastic review of what looks like a quality, professional product. +1  Smile

Thanks mate!

I cant fault the way the board is built at all, it is built like a tank really.  I will be very surprised if it has any mechanical failures, I think the software is neat as it is but it will obviously just get better and better so the only thing it needs now is a community of players and then its a win all round Smile

We may be able to get a discount for Nutz members too, but cant promise anything for definite yet Smile

So how can we go about ordering a hi darts soft tip board? I love the fact that the segments are are quality and on par with the phoenix boards at the bars.It just makes playing darts all more enjoyable and will be a great addition in my home.

http://www.hidarts.com/

shop doesn't look setup yet (at least for me), but I am sure you can email them via the contact link
In my opinion, it is the most well made soft tip board. Sadly, that is what made it not very cost effective for us to bring it in and carry it in the USA. They sent us a sample, and I thought I was throwing on a full size bar style stand up. Super quality. Heavy construction.
[Image: pEX1n6R.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Nexus Soft Tip Dartboad Review Part 1 Getagrip 34 3,094 06-07-2019, 08:39 PM
Last Post: heart92262
  Unicorn Smartboard dartboard review Getagrip 66 25,431 05-08-2019, 09:38 AM
Last Post: goonas
  One80 Gladiator 3 dartboard review Getagrip 123 43,723 05-06-2019, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Phil McKeown
  Dartman Smart dartboard review Getagrip 113 116,844 05-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Dean Kim
  Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core dartboard review Getagrip 68 34,179 01-12-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Jockyoche78
  The Darts Factory Guz 2 Soft Tip Dartboard review Getagrip 10 5,775 12-26-2018, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Winmau Blade 5 dartboard review Getagrip 65 21,366 12-21-2018, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Shot Bandit Plus dartboard review Getagrip 133 47,148 10-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  unicorn Eclipse HD2 dartboard review Getagrip 130 148,937 09-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  NODOR SUPAMATCH2 DARTBOARD REVIEW copigme 44 13,008 04-13-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: copigme