2g paper dart review
[Image: BJ8F7UG.png]

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Lol :10/10:
[Image: signaufasta.jpg]
LOL Best review ever! Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
You made them very well actually, nice vid Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
TOTALLY FAB DB!  Cool

A +1 from me for that exacting work.
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
Oh wow. +1 from me, they're light enough for me to throw haha Tongue
[Image: SJPX5hS.png]

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Now they're cool! Very nicely made too mate +1
[Image: JgVnja8.png]
Well made! Probably couldn't even reach the board if I threw them though Big Grin
+1. Nice one.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Haha great darts.. didn't think it would be possible hit the board with anything that light!
[Image: 27131285181_5e5a5c7a9d_b.jpg]
(05-28-2016, 03:50 PM)Dartbuggy Wrote:

Nice one Big Grin well done (+1).

Seriously ....it just goes to show that it even for fun they flew surprisingly damn good considering Smile makes you wonder about all the "hi-tech" &  "state of the art" marketing type hype we read about darts these days with all the super-duper exotic coatings and the like.

Very cleverly done... like the sense of fun thanks Dartbuggy Wink
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

(05-29-2016, 01:57 AM)Dorian Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 03:50 PM)Dartbuggy Wrote:

Nice one Big Grin well done (+1).

Seriously ....it just goes to show that it even for fun they flew surprisingly damn good considering Smile makes you wonder about all the "hi-tech" &  "state of the art" marketing type hype we read about darts these days with all the super-duper exotic coatings and the like.

Very cleverly done... like the sense of fun thanks Dartbuggy Wink
Thanks, just a mere few minutes to make. Very fun, but I can make better ultra-light darts with straws using commercial flights. This was just to show what you could do in a pinch.

I like the idea of form following function. I think darts suffer from the same thing as tennis shoes. There are NO understated tennis shoes. They are always maximum bling. I kinda dig a clean simple design.
[Image: BJ8F7UG.png]

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Love it,,,,,,Smile
[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
(05-28-2016, 08:17 PM)Sidewinder Wrote: Haha great darts.. didn't think it would be possible hit the board with anything that light!

I play with 7.5 dart ,so it is possible
180-0(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
Can you show them with storm points fitted please. Also when are the DNA coating version being released? :-) lol.