2g paper dart review

[Image: BJ8F7UG.png]

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Lol :10/10:
[Image: signaufasta.jpg]
LOL Best review ever! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
You made them very well actually, nice vid Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
TOTALLY FAB DB!  Cool

A +1 from me for that exacting work.
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
Oh wow. +1 from me, they're light enough for me to throw haha Tongue
[Image: SJPX5hS.png]

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Just got back into the game. Trying to decide what works for me after a while out!

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Now they're cool! Very nicely made too mate +1
[Image: JgVnja8.png]
Well made! Probably couldn't even reach the board if I threw them though Big Grin
+1. Nice one.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Haha great darts.. didn't think it would be possible hit the board with anything that light!
[Image: 27131285181_5e5a5c7a9d_b.jpg]