unicorn Eclipse HD2 dartboard review
They can do touch ups afterward on the paint have a look at the Puma bandit they actually have a guy that airbrushes out any blemishes after the spider has been pressed into the board. then they have another guy with a small die grinder that grands any bulging that is caused by the pressing in of the spider flat.So yes I do agree a neater board would appeal to some. Personally I chuck darts at it so a blemish here and there won't kill anyone.
Great review Mr grip! Love the look of the board my fear is that if these boards are put up in public playing area's them numbers could go" walkies". Ahem. Think I'll hold off with this board at the moment and get meself another b4 or maybe a gladiator? Look forward to your updates on wear and tear.
Thanks! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Firstly Great review so in depth.i bought one of these on Saturday and only played on it for about an hour and had a couple of freak accidents with it firstly my dart bounced off another dart and cut into no 18 segment and torn bristle out, and the second accident I hit the no 7 and the notch at the back pushed into the dartboard and made a deep hole that won't heal up  so would the board be still under guarantee with me using the board? Thanks
Cheers!

Have you got pics of it? You are probably best to take pics and send them to Unicorn but it sounds like a bit of a freak accident like you say so not sure what or if they will do anything for you?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Okay Darren thank you for the advice
Well, finally ordered mine today from Madhouse (with the 10% discount). Smile Looking forward to getting my hands on it and putting it through its paces. Will let you know what I think...
"He wants two eighteens for a hundred thousand pounds..."

My Darts:  Unicorn John Lowe Golden Titanium 21g / Unicorn Sigma Pro 970 Gold 21g / Target Phil Taylor Gen 3 9Five 22g
Nice one Chris, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it too Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-03-2016, 05:14 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice one Chris, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it too Smile

Will do, Darren. Was hoping it might possibly have arrived today, but that was perhaps wishful thinking. Should definitely be here Monday though  Smile
"He wants two eighteens for a hundred thousand pounds..."

My Darts:  Unicorn John Lowe Golden Titanium 21g / Unicorn Sigma Pro 970 Gold 21g / Target Phil Taylor Gen 3 9Five 22g
yeah I hate waiting for things lol

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn Smartboard dartboard review Getagrip 66 26,351 05-08-2019, 09:38 AM
Last Post: goonas
  One80 Gladiator 3 dartboard review Getagrip 123 45,247 05-06-2019, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Phil McKeown
  Dartman Smart dartboard review Getagrip 113 117,604 05-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Dean Kim
  Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core dartboard review Getagrip 68 35,076 01-12-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Jockyoche78
  The Darts Factory Guz 2 Soft Tip Dartboard review Getagrip 10 6,002 12-26-2018, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Winmau Blade 5 dartboard review Getagrip 65 22,177 12-21-2018, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Shot Bandit Plus dartboard review Getagrip 133 47,820 10-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  NODOR SUPAMATCH2 DARTBOARD REVIEW copigme 44 13,383 04-13-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: copigme
  Hi Darts Soft Tip Dartboard Review Best soft tip dartboard ever? Getagrip 133 66,726 04-11-2018, 05:27 AM
Last Post: greenbean
  Cuesoul Pro Championship Dartboard review and Cuesoul surround review Getagrip 10 5,534 12-15-2016, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Getagrip