Mercedes On Offer For Dubai Nine-Darter
[Image: mercedes-benz-glc-250-suv-sixt_16zvzdr4l...ropto=left]
A SPECIAL prize awaits the first player who achieves a nine-dart finish at the 2016 Dubai Duty Free Darts Masters - with a Mercedes-Benz GLC 250 SUV, courtesy of event partners Sixt Rent a Car, on offer!

The Dubai Duty Free Darts Masters is the most unique tournament in the sport, taking place in the open-air arena at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium as eight top stars compete for the title on May 26-27.

The previous three years of the event have yet to see a nine-dart finish achieved, however Phil Taylor landed the first perfect on the PDC's World Series of Darts in Sydney last year and Dave Chisnall, Gary Anderson and Michael van Gerwen have also matched the feat in televised events since.

All four will be in action in Dubai this week alongside Adrian Lewis, Peter Wright, James Wade and Raymond van Barneveld in a glittering array of stars.

Tournament partners Sixt Rent a Car have donated an all-new Mercedes-Benz GLC 250 SUV to the first player who achieves a nine-darter in this year's event.

Known to be the premium mid-size SUV, the GLC 250 has an athletic and urban design with supreme comfort, making it a smart fit for any lifestyle.

Tickets for the Dubai Duty Free Darts Masters are still available throughwww.dubai-darts.com.
[Image: oz1OCc3.jpg]
Wheel on which side?
180-0(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
(05-24-2016, 11:27 AM)Troll Wrote: Wheel on which side?
4 wheels: front left, front right, rear left and rear right.
What about steering wheel ?
180-0(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
That'll be €25.000,- for VAT + shipping please. Big Grin
[Image: fQ2fu2q.png]
Good news for Chizzy if he lands it - he can't drive lol. Not sure but I don't think Wright drives either.
I guess the big question is....who's playing James Wade?

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
(05-25-2016, 01:07 AM)Banz Wrote: I guess the big question is....who's playing James Wade?
Exactly what I was just thinking haha
[Image: JgVnja8.png]
(05-25-2016, 01:26 AM)Walker Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 01:07 AM)Banz Wrote: I guess the big question is....who's playing James Wade?
Exactly what I was just thinking haha

To quote Meatloaf; you took the words right out of my mouth LOL
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(05-24-2016, 11:34 AM)Troll Wrote: What about steering wheel ?

Just one ,on the drivers side.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

One of the PDC bigwigs tweeted yesterday that if anyone did the niner there was a cash alternative if they didn't want the car - so I guess if anyone does it they will take the cash instead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dubai Duty Free Darts Masters & Discussion Great White North 28 5,894 05-26-2017, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Focus Moves To Dubai Return mc1958 9 1,365 05-24-2017, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Dubai Duty Free Darts Masters Day One - Round-up, Stats and Match Info hamo 11 3,515 05-27-2016, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Shed inn
  Dubai Duty Free Darts Masters Draw hamo 14 3,262 05-27-2016, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Alex