A-Z Darts
I am a big fan of A to Z, never a problem.
good
Fast service, fast processing, and they’re wonderful about combining orders when you add a forgotten item. Fantastic!
I don't have a local darts shop, so A-Z is my go-to online store. Never had any issues with them and shipping is super fast.
I always thought as I drove through the area I would like to visit the place I order so many products from but with covid not going to happen anytime too soon. and too bad for me I guess.
(07-27-2020, 03:17 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I always thought as I drove through the area I would like to visit the place I order so many products from but with covid not going to happen anytime too soon. and too bad for me I guess.

I  thought the same, and last November on family outing to lake Tahoe, we scheduled a stop to go by there.  I have a  few picks I'll post in the next day or two.  One e thing that surprised me was that the pricing in the store was full retail -- but apparently they will price match their own website if you show them.
Next year I'll make that stop. Thanks for the price match tip.
(07-28-2020, 01:34 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Next year I'll make that stop. Thanks for the price match tip.

Here is a little preview...

The expensive steel tip auto-scoring machine, not in my spending plan,  but fun to try out...

[Image: 4k06oUP.jpg]

This is just Cosmo Flights and stems...

[Image: bIy1GKB.jpg]

These are just what they have out on display, darts like Cosmo and many others are in the back, but they will get them for you if you ask...

[Image: mDweHPK.jpg][Image: E7TdipK.jpg]
If Reddit is to be believed I have heard that you could get a flight here to the UK, buy a set of darts and fly back and still come out cheaper than A-Z Darts Lol
[Image: 5GPKrWp.png]

B: 19g   S: Tweenie   F: No.6   180s: 1/25