A-Z Darts
(12-31-2018, 12:57 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: I live up the road from A-Z and still have not made it to their place. Guess up the road is like 500 miles so it'll take some planning. In May I'm headed to So Cal to get away from the rains of the Northwest so they are on the list.
A-Z has never been anything but courteous and helpful whenever I had a special request so they get some of my money when making purchases..........One of the many great sponsors we have here

If you make it here, let’s have a meal and play a game or two.   Smile  There is a nice place in Roseville, called Diamond Plate Bar & Grill.  Really good food and their soft tip boards are in nice shape.
Gran 3 - ID: Bull007, One80 Gladiator 3, & Nodor President
Darts: Target, Colonial, Unicorn & Pacer - Soft & Steel Tip
Game on!! Thanks for the invite. Headed South for spring break with goal of Borrego Springs. I'll PM you if it works out.
(12-31-2018, 07:21 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Game on!! Thanks for the invite. Headed South for spring break with goal of Borrego Springs.  I'll PM you if it works out.

Sounds Great.
Gran 3 - ID: Bull007, One80 Gladiator 3, & Nodor President
Darts: Target, Colonial, Unicorn & Pacer - Soft & Steel Tip
Thinker food Moddarts Cool
I wanted to take a minute and give A-Z Darts a shout out.  I bought a One80 gladiator 3 board from them 2 months ago and within that time the spider pulled free from the board and it developed a bulge.  I reached out to Kelly at magic darts (A-Z) and she was great.  i sent off a few pictures and within two days kelly let me know they were sending me out a new board.  
The response time and the willingness of both A-Z and One80 to stand behind their products impressed me.  I will be a loyal customer of theirs in the future. Great customer service makes all the difference in the world.