A-Z Darts
Thanks. I would rather just change it is ScottyB and I won't need to ask again. Haha. Thanks again

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
Just had another order filled quickly and accurately from A-Z darts. Will continue to use them.
same here. placed an order yesterday about 3pm central time. as usually it was received and out the door on the very same day. should be here thursday.

i got lucky because this was the first company that i placed an online dart order with (besides amazon, which is who i go to first for anything non-dart related) and i couldnt be happier with their service. ive ordered from them probably around 15 times over the last 2.5 years and every single time its been the exact same. i order, they fill the order and send it out the next day, i receive the order about 2-3 business days later. i have had no reason to order from anyone else.

MC
Thanks very much guys. I know on a lot of things you can get it a little cheaper from outside the USA. This is beyond our control. We do pride ourselves in customer service and same day shipping in most cases. If your order is in to us by 2pm PST, it's going out the same day! We are also quite proud of our selection. As always, feel free to offer up any suggestions or complaints directly to me. Thanks again for the support.

*November 15th* Official launch date of the ground up rebuild of our site! Will probably be late afternoon for it to go live. We will be down for about 6 hours or so that morning as we switch over.
[Image: pEX1n6R.jpg]
i have emailed you guys from your site on several occasions expressing what a pleasure it was to do business with you. we only have one shop that sells dart related items here (besides the small handful of cheap crap you can get at chain stores) but they mainly do billiard items and furniture and things like that. they have one small section of hte store for dart stuff and they are way expensive and their selection is horrible.

im glad to hear about the website redesign. to be completely honest i almost didnt place that first order with you because i thought the website looked kinda weird and old looking. but you guys definitely have it where it counts, which is customer service, selection, and price. which are way more important to me than how your website looks.

once i remember emailing you guys and asking about some shafts or something. i cant remember exactly what it was but whoever responded actually sent me a couple of sets to try out, which i thought was very awesome. i probably would have bought them and tried them out anyway, but it was a nice gesture on your part and its those kinds of things that keep me coming back time after time.

thanks again for everything!
michael
Have been ordering from A-Z for...well, how long have they been around?! I admit in recent years I probably order from some UK shops more, but I still go to A-Z when they have what I want (they had some of the Bulls darts before I could find them in the UK), and have never been dissatisfied with the service. Always check their 'whats new' pages pretty often too. Look forward to seeing the site rebuild!
wow! i placed my order monday afternoon around 3pm Central time. of course they filled it and sent it the same day, but my wife just called me and said that it had come in already.

TWO FREAKING DAYS SCOTTY??!!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT??!!! and the shipping was FREEEE!!!

damn man stop being so awesome and give other people a chance!!

haha,
thanks again man always a pleasure doing business with you.

Michael
Awesome. Thanks nice to hear. And again, totally understand the UK thing. We are happy just to be one of your choices. 

And yes, we waited WAAAAAAAY too long to upgrade our website. Truth be told behind the scenes, we lost a stupid amount of money on 2 different, smaller, site developers. So this whole process actually started about 3 years ago. Third time is a charm though. We went with a large, very well known corporation to handle our build and hosting. Quite a bit more expensive this way, but well worth the money. 

Starting on November 15th (official launch day) on our Facebook and Twitter channels, we will be doing a massive series of giveaways. A month long celebration actually. Target Darts, Unicorn, Dartworld, Fit Flight, Lstyle, Condor, Gran Board, McDermott, just to name a few Big Grin  And I'm not talkin 1 set of flight or a set of brass darts  Cool 

We will also be renewing our sponsorship with Dartsnutz!!  dartsnutz7 still works on our current site. And I will try to keep it the same so there is no confusion. 

So here is a sneak peak at the new site!

[Image: pEX1n6R.jpg]
(11-09-2016, 06:08 PM)Scotty Burnett Wrote: Awesome. Thanks nice to hear. And again, totally understand the UK thing. We are happy just to be one of your choices. 

And yes, we waited WAAAAAAAY too long to upgrade our website. Truth be told behind the scenes, we lost a stupid amount of money on 2 different, smaller, site developers. So this whole process actually started about 3 years ago. Third time is a charm though. We went with a large, very well known corporation to handle our build and hosting. Quite a bit more expensive this way, but well worth the money. 

Starting on November 15th (official launch day) on our Facebook and Twitter channels, we will be doing a massive series of giveaways. A month long celebration actually. Target Darts, Unicorn, Dartworld, Fit Flight, Lstyle, Condor, Gran Board, McDermott, just to name a few Big Grin  And I'm not talkin 1 set of flight or a set of brass darts  Cool 

We will also be renewing our sponsorship with Dartsnutz!!  dartsnutz7 still works on our current site. And I will try to keep it the same so there is no confusion. 

So here is a sneak peak at the new site!

looks good Big Grin
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

Been buying items from AZ darts for years... never any problems. Phone help was exceptional with my last order.