A-Z Darts
I must say, they've always been on time(usually a day early) and accurate with everything I've ordered.  Shipped fast and packed well.  The customer service folks are always friendly and very helpful.  Trust me, I've called with some wacky questions!   If you're buying darts/dart supplies in the US,  A-Z Darts are the people to see!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
I may occasionally order from the Japanese shops (usually only items I can't get at A-Z), A-Z remains my go to shop for supplies. This is especially true since there is no longer a decent dart shop in Portland.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Have I mentioned I love you all?

Coupon code: dartsnutz7
[Image: pEX1n6R.jpg]
Any news on the blade 5 DC? Eclipse HD 2? Thanks Scotty
(01-18-2017, 01:49 AM)Tormentor Wrote: Any news on the blade 5 DC? Eclipse HD 2? Thanks Scotty

Beat me to it...
Professional dart holder

Unicorn Purist Phase 2 and 3
Target Phil Taylor Power 9Zero
Target Sport 90 Extreme
Target Power 9Five G4

I ordered a Blade 5 from A-Z on a Thursday, it shipped the same day & I got it the next Tuesday.
Couldn't be happier with the service!
Just placed an order with A-Z Darts AKA Magic Darts Inc.

The set of darts I was pricing was 6.00 more than the best U.K. source (which would add shipping - and time) but I got free shipping with A-Z, and a quicker delivery time for US). Used my discount and the price became pretty much the same. Worth comparing when a US Darter is pricing darts. Quite pleased with customer service (placed by phone). Will keep you Nutz posted on progress. Scotty B is a class act as a person, so it makes sense the shop he hangs in is top notch as well.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
I ordered a new Alien board from them a few weeks ago and got it in about a weeks time. I told them about being a Darts Nutz member and having a discount code, which they applied, then they told me I had some money in loyalty points from ordering in the past, which they also applied to my purchase.

I then lied and told them I was a personal friend of Scotty and they wanted to add $20 to my bill, so I backed off that claim. Sorry Scotty, that was too easy to pass up. I got the board shipped for free and am currently enjoying tossing the arrows to it.
(05-04-2017, 06:16 PM)Cat Wrote: Just placed an order with A-Z Darts AKA Magic Darts Inc.

The set of darts I was pricing was 6.00 more than the best U.K. source (which would add shipping - and time) but I got free shipping with A-Z, and a quicker delivery time for US). Used my discount and the price became pretty much the same.  Worth comparing when a US Darter is pricing darts.  Quite pleased with customer service (placed by phone).  Will keep you Nutz posted on progress.  Scotty B is a class act as a person, so it makes sense the shop he hangs in is top notch as well.

Update :  they had my darts and fiddly bits packed and picked up within an hour or so of my order and sent me a tracking email.  My darts arrive Monday.  Absolutely top drawer customer service.  You US members keep these folks in mind.
Got my darts in very good time---well packed, every thing in order, delivered in exactly the time they said they would arrive. Kudos to A-Z Darts. Getting on with them rather well, as posted in another thread. Haven't had much Flight time with them but enough to know they're a fine set of darts and A-Z did a bang up job in every aspect of the transaction. Thank you A-Z for the fun I'm having with those bad boys!
I just had another great experience ordering two Blade 5 dartboards which came quick and in perfect condition.  Great service and even better to order them and have them delivered so I don't have to drive many miles and carry the boards.
Thumbs Up 
Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that I'm super impressed with AZ Darts.

Had some issues with the way their website was calculating shipping to Canada on stuff and found out that it was just something with the website so the manage to save me about 35% of the shipping costs which is cool.

Also chatted with them on the phone and they are really trying to figure out the best way to ship to us up here in Canada the best method possible and were really receptive in checking into a few things to make things easier for their neighbours to the north.

All in all was a pleasure doing business with them.

Great Job Guys!

Todd
Home & Work Board - GranBoard 3
Campsite Board - Granboard Dash
Target Chizzy Pixel Grips 18G, Int. Pro-Grip Shafts
Snakebite Mamba 2 - 18 G, Carbon-Ti shafts
Cuesoul Black Scorpion 18G, Stock setup
Winmau Sub-zero 18G, Int. Pro-Grip Shaft
L-Style premium tips in all
(12-06-2017, 10:50 PM)TJSlayer Wrote: Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that I'm super impressed with AZ Darts.

Had some issues with the way their website was calculating shipping to Canada on stuff and found out that it was just something with the website so the manage to save me about 35% of the shipping costs which is cool.

Also chatted with them on the phone and they are really trying to figure out the best way to ship to us up here in Canada the best method possible and were really receptive in checking into a few things to make things easier for their neighbours to the north.

All in all was a pleasure doing business with them.

Great Job Guys!

Todd

Good to hear. I'm glad you/they figured it out. Sometimes it only takes a phone call (Mama use to say... Big Grin )
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
They should ship for free the amount they charge for darts compared to english companies.

Best finish 170
Best game 10 darts(4 times)
Best result 2015 Calgary open runner up
2015 Las Vegas Open semi finals in blind draw
2018 main event saskatoon runner up
2019 Alberta Masters games Silver medal
(12-06-2017, 11:50 PM)Doubledouble Wrote: They should ship for free the amount they charge for darts compared to english companies.

A-Z does ship free in the US for orders over $45.

I've always assumed that one reason US suppliers' prices are higher is that they have to pay import duty on darts from overseas (which is most of their inventory),