A-Z Darts
Yeah thanks to Scotty for the discount code, you can find it in the discount thread here: http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=161
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I know that feeling! I bought some clobber for my brothers wedding tomorrow only to see some of it half price in a sale a few days later! Grrrr!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
We can never time the discounts or the sale items. I bought some Carrera's right before the economy tanked or could have saved a bundle ordering from DartsCorner............I order from A-Z quite a bit as they are just down the "5" from me. Usually, fast service and they have pretty good prices but they still can't compete with some of the Euro big shops.
BTW the discount code does indeed work for the Nuts group
And another thing. I've never heard the term "clobber" before and found it to mean clothes. Wonder where that term came from?

My nephew is getting married and I need some clobber to not look like a hick.
(07-22-2016, 05:17 PM)trekbowl300 Wrote: It never fails I just ordered from A-Z on July 19th (when I broke another Storm point at the tip of my dart).
I received the new set of darts today plus other items very quick service and exactly what I wanted.  I also wrote that we miss them at DartsNutz in the comments section.  
So today when getting the darts I see A-Z is back with a discount code.  Just my luck I missed it by a couple of days.  Damm those Storm points!
However, glad to see they are back, and will use that code in the future as I like the service and have always received exactly what I ordered and wanted.

Same boat here, literally placed an order yesterday....
oh well next time
I saw the post about the truckload of Vision360 lights and PM'd about the discount. He replied that they just reinstated it, and I hit the "Add to cart" button! It should be waiting for me when I return from vacation.

Pat
[Image: tyz4I8I.png]

Match Setup: 23g Target Keith Deller
w/30mm Grooved Storm Points, Cosmo Fit Carbon Slim #3 Spin, Fit Kite Flights

Smile
[Image: pEX1n6R.jpg]
Scotty, any idea when the Bulls champion darts will be available? I got an email from Kelly a few weeks ago sayin the were on order. Thanks
There was some holdup with our broker. Not really sure what. We transmitted funds 2 weeks ago and just got tracking this morning from DHL. Now that they have left it's usually only a couple days in the air. Sorry for the delay.
[Image: pEX1n6R.jpg]
Thanks bud