A-Z Darts
Recently ordered a Blade 4 Dual Core dartboard because the G2 is not available to try in the USA.  
Everything went perfect from contact with A-Z to delivery in one week from coast to coast.  It is great to be able to get a dartboard delivered to your house for less then driving 15 miles to pick it up.

The dartsnutz discount and loyalty points work together to make the experience even sweeter!
I feel A-Z is okay if you are in U.S.
they have most of the common supply
but!!!
if you play to make big order like 100$ or more, you should compare price with darts cornor
I feel with A-Z I m paying a premium price which can be avoided.
Funny. dartscornor.co.uk didn't come up as a valid site.
[Image: pEX1n6R.jpg]
(04-25-2016, 12:30 AM)trekbowl300 Wrote: Recently ordered a Blade 4 Dual Core dartboard because the G2 is not available to try in the USA.  
Everything went perfect from contact with A-Z to delivery in one week from coast to coast.  It is great to be able to get a dartboard delivered to your house for less then driving 15 miles to pick it up.

The dartsnutz discount and loyalty points work together to make the experience even sweeter!

Thanks for the kind words! Glad to help.

Scott
GM - A-ZDarts
[Image: pEX1n6R.jpg]
Nobody beats these guys in the USofA. 4 day's shipping up the West coast and if I have any problems the customer service is super easy to contact and I can speak with them on the phone. I know I could get shipments from any number of places around the globe but feel I get some awesome service from the folks down south
I am making this post to thank Scotty Burnett and A-ZDarts for the super deal he made for the Springfield Mo. darters in the Ozark Mountain Dart Association ,,,,With the help of Scotty the 1st annual HedgeApple open was a great success ,,,,Here is a pic of me standing in front of one of the Blade 4 boards that made the tournament a blast ,,,,This a video of the mixed trips finals ,,,,,Smile

[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
That's great James and well done to Scotty for helping you out! Smile

First time I have seen that Dart Connect, looks good Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Ya the dart Connect is just the scoring app ,,, the rest of the video was put together with the help of
Yeprem Khoshaba Jr.,,,,he made the technology come together into this videos,,,,I may be posting a Video of the Finals that I place first in the Cricket Draw tourny on Friday night,,,,,,Smile
[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
some other issue of me buying dart overseas is the currency exchange. PayPal makes money from that stuff

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
(04-25-2016, 12:30 AM)trekbowl300 Wrote: Recently ordered a Blade 4 Dual Core dartboard because the G2 is not available to try in the USA.  

Is this discount now gone?