Adding a Score Overlay to you Home-/Pubgame Recording or Broadcast
You´re Welcome.
If you struggle setting up x-split drop me a pm and i´ll try to help.

and don´t forget:

[Image: 13151648_102045215022rvb0e.jpg]

For our foreign Friends, it translates:
Beeing MSV Supporter isn´t always easy.
But always for ever.

(Kinda sucks because IMMER / FÜR IMMER can be used for always and for ever so making much more sense in it´s original language  Big Grin  )
[Image: signaufasta.jpg]
Excellent tutorial. Definitely gonna try to get this up and going.
Nice tutorial. I don't really play online darts but might try and set this up just out of curiosity!
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

shotgun did you need a powerfull pc to run the xsplit or something casual. also the free version would do the job or you need to go premium?
Nah, i have a midrange Laptop and it runs fine.
To add some Numbers, it is a Core i5 5200U @ 2,2 Jigahertz (nerdy old movie reference) , 4 Gig RAM and Win10/64.
Nothing Fancy.

And the Free Version of xsplit is just fine.
You have a Watermark if you stream 1080p (not if you use 720p) and less Scenes to Configure. The 3 Scenes in the free version are enough if you ask me.
[Image: signaufasta.jpg]
(06-01-2016, 06:03 PM)Shotgun Wrote: Nah, i have a midrange Laptop and it runs fine.
To add some Numbers, it is a Core i5 5200U @ 2,2 Jigahertz (nerdy old movie reference) , 4 Gig RAM and Win10/64.
Nothing Fancy.

And the Free Version of xsplit is just fine.
You have a Watermark if you stream 1080p (not if you use 720p) and less Scenes to Configure. The 3 Scenes in the free version are enough if you ask me.

thank you mate i'll try it.
I just started to do similar, but use OBS Studio with N01. N01 is awesome for this, but I wish there was a way to get the score from a tablet that's being used to score a match streamed wirelessly to N01 on the laptop doing the recording.
Some of my video can be seen here: http://northbcdarts.com/videos/
OBS studio is good because you can stream and record at the same time, with different resolutions if you want. I haven't streamed live yet. It also has different scenes you can switch too. So you could have another camera overlooking the crowd for example, or put up sponsorship information and match stats page, like I did. You can also have multiple layers etc on every scene. And it's totally free, and getting developed pretty heavily. New features are getting added every month.

A couple of notes for anyone. Some of the problems I've encountered.
1 - using a long USB extension. With 2 webcams, I had lots of errors using a long usb extension, until I got one that was powered at the hub at the end. Search amazon - I think it was around $30 for cable plus power supply.
2 - if using 2 cameras, don't get the exact same model. I tried using 2 Logitechs of the same model, but they conflicted. Now have 2 different Logitech models and they work great. Also have a $5 ebay camera that I'm going to try to get working as well, maybe as a crowd cam.
3 - Watch out of the background music. It can get flagged in YouTube for copyright issues. Usually not a big deal, but sometimes not playable in some countries, or the original artist wants to post adds over your video
4 - Watch out for background. If your set up on a stage, not worries, but on floor level, you will have people etc, standing around behind. Also, if you are facing a door etc, every time it opens, the light makes the camera want to change focus a bit.
5 - turn off autofocus if you can, especially for the player cam
6 - For the scoreboard, don't have it too close to the bottom. If you look at the last video's I did, it's right at the bottom, but when watching on YouTube, the scroll bar sometimes hides it. Next time, I will have it up a bit more.
Dart players like to finish first!
:canada: http://www.northbcdarts.com
Perfect!   Gonna use it i my pub
That's the one mate cheers, lot to take in I'll give it a go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
struggling to see tools option in n01?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tungsten Putty tutorial for adding weight to soft/steel tip darts Regulatori 74 31,881 04-12-2019, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Thewho
  Why adding T17 and T18 to your locker is a great idea Banz 1 836 01-06-2016, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Tgstan