50 Reasons to Join Dartsnutz.net
#60 The forum members cant count Smile If you look closely this aint number 60, but a lesser number Big Grin hahaha Smile

#61 This is a great forum and I have been with them almost since the start of the old forum and it have always been a great place to get help, and give help and answer questions and so on Smile
Thanks glen, yeah, we are bad at maths LOL!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
62. You don't have to enter a code to see what people post.

And I can vouch for Veni!!! Upstanding member if there ever was one!!!
(08-18-2013, 05:11 AM)Nucky Wrote: 62. You don't have to enter a code to see what people post.

And I can vouch for Veni!!! Upstanding member if there ever was one!!!

thats a strange one, is there a forum where you have to do that like?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Probably not. Ok, I was stretching it a bit on that one!!!
lol

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING! Dont pay to join a site promising advice! Getagrip 14 4,853 01-22-2015, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Getagrip