Darts for stem end of barrel grip - stem grippers post your faves in here
23 gram RD edge/Warriners with some of the blue removed

[Image: jRMVhLK.jpg]

I have lots of sets which have had extra rings added due to my being a rear gripper too ( no secret there ) LOL
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(02-21-2018, 04:43 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: 23 gram RD edge/Warriners with some of the blue removed

I have lots of sets which have had extra rings added due to my being a rear gripper too  ( no secret there ) LOL

I'm sure glad you mentioned that. Big Grin
thx
I have a very light grip and my index finger rests right where the stem meets the barrel. I love my Target Carrera C6
I've just bought a set of Datadart Omega in the 16g and I love them. They're a light dart but the barrel is a touch wider than the stem (6.52mm) with grip right along the barrel. I find that the wider barrel acts in a similar way to what a scallop would, as it provides a great reference point for a consistent pick up (not as aggressive as a Scallop though). I use slim flights rather than those supplied. A terrific dart for 18~ pound

[Image: 2lc9oi0.jpg]

sidenote: Being a rear-stem gripper I've also found lighter darts have massively improved my doubling. I own a set of 14g featherlites and now the 16g omegas, both quite different darts, but I'm nearly twice as accurate on doubles as I have been with heavier darts of various descriptions (21g formula predators, 23g gen 2 Buntings, 23g Winmau Snipers, 21g one80 Sword edge cutlass, 24g Phil Taylor gen 3). They are a tad less forgiving when aiming for T20, but thats more than offset by improved doubles.
Dpc Optimum are just made for rear grippers.[Image: cc9bab99ca730db6a988f73f87dd753b.jpg]

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI CAN-L01 mit Tapatalk
The Winmau snipers have a grip section on the very rear of the dart. My personal favorite are the One80 Cutlass darts
Highest Checkout - 160
Best Leg- 13 darter
Arrows -One80 Cutlass 21g---- steel tip 
              -Modified One80 cutlass 18g--- soft tip
I use the full length of a 50mm barrel with 3 fingers and thumb for my grip. Was using Harrows Aura A1 and A2 but found both started slipping. Received Target Carrera C4's last week and much better so far.
(04-24-2018, 03:49 PM)puddin Wrote: The Winmau snipers have a grip section on the very rear of the dart. My personal favorite are the One80 Cutlass darts

I have the Snipers 23g and cutlass in 21g and agree that both have a very well defined pick up at stem area
The Kim hybrechts , target rvb 95 and the new Mardle s gen 2 for me give me the grip t the back that I need as I start by holding the rear as I. Bring my arm back to throw I then place my middle finger on the barrel the then throw......this is all done in the one movement and found these darts the best over the last few years...prior to that loved the stone grip Colin Lloyd’s

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts for rear grip - rear grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 147 48,198 07-11-2019, 04:11 AM
Last Post: CantstopDarting
  best flight/stem system bdebbane 19 721 05-03-2019, 01:11 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Darts for front Grip - Front grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 48 19,744 04-19-2019, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Trukje
  Darts for middle grip - Middle grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 31 11,724 02-22-2019, 10:17 PM
Last Post: ME27
  Need advice from rear grippers cpohd 6 404 01-27-2019, 09:05 PM
Last Post: cpohd
  Looking for medium PC stem with grip benjarnis 6 492 04-29-2018, 10:49 AM
Last Post: TheRedBit
  Smooth Barrel Darts Dorian 19 9,592 04-04-2017, 05:44 PM
Last Post: OAKZER