Darts for stem end of barrel grip - stem grippers post your faves in here
(04-17-2016, 04:03 PM)Kevin Deckers Wrote: All of my sets i still have. The other ones i trade or sell Smile

???
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
The new Alan Norris darts are nice, the very small grip section at the back has a lovely feel to it and a nice purchase point.
I would agree that the Cobras are inherently ideal for this grip arrangement, apart from a few other, fairly obscure Japanese darts.

Since I find myself gripping similar to this with almost all my darts, I've modified them for this arrangement. :-)
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
Mine rapier II mg are also spot on for a rear gripper.
[Image: 2e05db276b293cb4eeeba7b5a0283302.jpg]
[Image: 9myosOx.png]
Match darts: k701 with condor zero stress medium standard size
May the darts be with us
Red Dragon has released a nice Rear-Grip-Dart in 23g which is called Lightning.
One day I will give it a try.

[Image: PRODPIC-13977.jpg]
I'm a rear gripper and just bought a set of Unicorn Ultracore Two's, they're perfect for me gripwise. The funny thing is, I like my darts front weighted.
Darts: Unicorn Sigma Pro 970 LP 25g
Experiments: Lots
Results: I hit the board most of the time  Wink
The power 8zero black titanium's have been perfect for me. 

My thumb and index finger rest on the edge of the stem and barrel, with my middle finger in the front scallop. 

Designa Bronze 22g
Target Distinction Orion 23g
XQ Mighty Gen II 23g
Power 8zero 24g (currently in use)
Taylor Gen 3 26g

Winmau Blade 5 in the house
Winmau Blade 4 in the garage

If you think you've perfected your throw, it couldn' hurt to buy a new set. 
If you haven't perfected your throw, it still couldn't hurt to buy a new set. 
(11-10-2017, 04:43 AM)Slaterk5 Wrote: The power 8zero black titanium's have been perfect for me. 

My thumb and index finger rest on the edge of the stem and barrel, with my middle finger in the front scallop. 

I'm playing them too. they are feel really great. Very nice darts
has anyone mentioned the Andy Fordhams have a rear grip section, and red Dragon chiefs kinda do too
Elkadart Razor mk1 19gm,Im a middle to rear and there is a plain band about two thirds up the barrel,lovely for consistent finger placement.The only set I own and need.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts for rear grip - rear grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 147 48,127 07-11-2019, 04:11 AM
Last Post: CantstopDarting
  best flight/stem system bdebbane 19 721 05-03-2019, 01:11 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Darts for front Grip - Front grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 48 19,714 04-19-2019, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Trukje
  Darts for middle grip - Middle grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 31 11,713 02-22-2019, 10:17 PM
Last Post: ME27
  Need advice from rear grippers cpohd 6 403 01-27-2019, 09:05 PM
Last Post: cpohd
  Looking for medium PC stem with grip benjarnis 6 492 04-29-2018, 10:49 AM
Last Post: TheRedBit
  Smooth Barrel Darts Dorian 19 9,588 04-04-2017, 05:44 PM
Last Post: OAKZER