Darts for rear grip - rear grippers post your faves in here
Photo 
Rear gripper here. Current setup is some Pentathlons off of Darts Clearance.  Nice section of shark grip in the back with a smooth barrel seperation and a ring grip section in the front. Have had these for about 2 years and still love them (especially with new longer points).

Got another set coming from Darts Clearance that looks kind of like the Winmau Snipers. Not as much of a straight barrel but still has the shark grip in the rear that I found I like. Can't wait to try them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Those penthatlons look nice, what kind of ring grip is it? Hard to tell if its grippy.
Full ringed barrels Purist style or variants.
Professional dart holder

Unicorn Purist Phase 2 and 3
Target Phil Taylor Power 9Zero
Target Sport 90 Extreme
Target Power 9Five G4

I just ordered a set of the Harrows Spina 24 gram in blue based on the recommendation of an earlier poster. They look like they would be a good fit for my style.
(12-09-2019, 12:02 PM)Cateye Wrote: I can really recommend the Harrows Spina darts for rear grippers.
You will grip them after the bulbous section and will get a scallop like feeling on the shark grip section.
Combined with the bulb you can push against this gives you a freaking amazing reference point which will aid your grip and throw.
The griplevel is high but not clingy, so you can hold them very light without any slippery feeling.
These darts feel a lot heavier than they are, you may consider a lower weight.

Very strange.  I just received mine yesterday and if anything they feel a bit lighter than they should.  Not in a bad way though.  So far I'm really liking them.
I will through in my opinion of the new winmau Vincent van der voort... great for rear gripping .. really strong quadrant grip but.... smooth on release and goes nearly to the end of the barrel..... put on prism force stems and they are great
Mikuru Suzuki Gen 2. Amazing darts for rear grippers, but like most darts from Target Japan, very, very, very expensive.
The Joker

[Image: VllXVYH.png]

MIKURU G2 "THE MIRACLE" SP

Target Carrera C4 22gm
https://www.a-zdarts.com/carrera-c4-stee...darts.html
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014
[Image: v3mQNzB.jpg]

[Image: ZPvvBmD.png]
[Image: ibHCgx9.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear grippers - favourite bomber? southpaw_8585 27 764 1 hour ago
Last Post: southpaw_8585
  [recommend req] straight barrel for rear grip lando 16 452 04-10-2020, 09:04 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  Darts for front Grip - Front grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 49 24,141 12-27-2019, 04:33 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Darts for stem end of barrel grip - stem grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 34 9,728 02-27-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: The Barrel
  Darts for middle grip - Middle grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 30 14,105 02-22-2019, 10:17 PM
Last Post: ME27
  Darts for rear grip - Help cpohd 15 1,550 01-31-2019, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Mackemchris
  Need advice from rear grippers cpohd 6 648 01-27-2019, 09:05 PM
Last Post: cpohd
  John Lowe Darts Rear Grip Shavlad 9 1,068 01-10-2019, 04:57 AM
Last Post: The G
  Rear weighted dart for front gripper? HarryShort180 3 638 06-25-2018, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Baloos