Darts for front Grip - Front grippers post your faves in here
Harrows supergrip, slightly front weighted perfect for front grippers and its cheap!
What a great thread. Over the years I've moved from rear to middle to front grip. I like scallops so I'm currently throwing the 24g RD Flintlocks, sitting in the front scallop. Currently eyeing up a set of Shot! Digits (23g) as a possible Xmas present to myself but this thread has got me thinking...
Im front gripper.
I love Mervyn kings!
You wont have to worry the way you grip dart again!
Valencia/Spain

[Image: 26597624506_7a2c7eab75_c.jpg]
(12-02-2016, 05:33 PM)wongerchi Wrote: What a great thread.  Over the years I've moved from rear to middle to front grip. I like scallops so I'm currently throwing the 24g RD Flintlocks, sitting in the front scallop.  Currently eyeing up a set of Shot! Digits (23g) as a possible Xmas present to myself but this thread has got me thinking...

A particular set of Carrera 13's on their way to you may be to your liking also. Wink
I have always stuck to front but if the barrel is not too long I can get away with a middle grip, I love the Digits, not sure why but every now and then there is a dart that just feels fun to throw and they are one of them for me Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(12-02-2016, 07:37 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I have always stuck to front but if the barrel is not too long I can get away with a middle grip, I love the Digits, not sure why but every now and then there is a dart that just feels fun to throw and they are one of them for me Smile
So far my absolute favorite would be the unicorn phase 5, closely followed by the 9five gen1 both in 22g flavor.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
[Image: 5SLgQZY.png]
(12-02-2016, 07:37 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I have always stuck to front but if the barrel is not too long I can get away with a middle grip, I love the Digits, not sure why but every now and then there is a dart that just feels fun to throw and they are one of them for me Smile

Stop it... Tongue   I've been over that Digit review a lot of times, but as GWN says the C13s are en-route (and yes I've been over that review as well).
Previous favorite was Priestley's but now I'm really liking the Harrows Aura A3
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
Backups- 23g Shot! Birds of Prey Falcon
25g Hexoset
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Ks99dime Madhouse Customs
23g Shot! Ronin Makoto
23g Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip
23g Target Daytona Fire 02
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g Cuesoul Black Scorpions
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics

As a fellow dart Player, I use to be a front gripper. But as you try different weights and barrels You then realise different throwing techniques and grips. I use to use 21G ICE harrows with short stem and ICE flights as a front gripper. Burn now I use 23g slightly tapered centre with a razor grip that's grips MTV hold and the balance of the dart isn't superb. That said it's always best to read forums and reviews. I believe darren I said the best independent reviewers

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Im a front of middle gripper and use 19gm Elven customs,my darts fall into the hand nicely although Im looking for more grip.
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts for rear grip - rear grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 158 51,520 10-14-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Darts for stem end of barrel grip - stem grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 34 8,675 02-27-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: The Barrel
  Darts for middle grip - Middle grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 31 12,304 02-22-2019, 10:17 PM
Last Post: ME27
  Need advice from rear grippers cpohd 6 476 01-27-2019, 09:05 PM
Last Post: cpohd
  Front Loaded Dickie_rock 22 4,118 01-13-2019, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Calvinize
  Rear weighted dart for front gripper? HarryShort180 3 543 06-25-2018, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Baloos
  suggestion for front loaded barrels mcockrell 16 4,914 07-18-2017, 11:26 PM
Last Post: nightcrawler
  Stratos or front weighted Jacob Schaeffer 12 1,735 05-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Gada