harrow boards any info please.
I threw on one a few weeks back (cant remember what type of Harrows board) when playing in a teams event and thought it was a pretty good board (only played two legs)....it was/is very new so will be interesting to see how it holds up.
Darts - Showtime Revolution 24g, Target Super grip stems, Pentathlon Flights.
Best leg - 16 darts (15 darts- webcam)
Best peg - 146 T20,T18,D16

I have a 'pro matchplay' harrow dartboard. Its very hard and will spit some lighter darts out. So u will need to scuff ur points. Also the bull's ring is slowly coming out and I have to hammer it in now and again. I also have a blade 5 DC. I will not buy the harrow pro matchplay if given the choice.
We used to use the Harrows Pro Matchplay dartboards at our venue and they were fine. They were available for a great price on DC if you bought more than one. I think they were for 18.60 while one cost about 26. Now they're not that cheap in bulk and the difference compared to others isn't that high. I'd go for B5 these days just out of curiosity but I wouldn't be afraid of the Pro Matchplay either. They were very similar to B4. I think I have pic...

This is the only Harrows dartboard worth mentioning though. Keep away from the rounded wire ones. I also had the Eric Bristow Apex Wire dartboard with triangular (apex) wires and it wasn't that bad either. Still a bit dangerous when you hit the wire. Someone may say that the apex wires were even more dangerous once they got warped. I wouldn't go for anything else than blade dartboards these days...blade as a kind of wires... This pro matchplay board has blade wires...

[Image: Harrows%20Pro%20Matchplay%20crop_zpsrwsfa92p.jpg]
One picture more..

[Image: RegionalCSOPrerov1522015_011b_zps098160ee.jpg]
As you wish, I can upload pictures of the new Harrows Pro Matchplay. I have some. I did as I bought. I can also upload pictures much used after 2 months.
180's 2017> 8
180's 2018> 8
180's 2019> 2
RVB95 gen2 21g
Winmau Blade Champions Choice
Welcome to the forum. The more pictures, the better:-)

I should re-post mine from imgur...
Please do not pay any attention to bullseye. When I screwed the bolt, it came out of the bullseye field! Pictures of the new shield.
[Image: poEkKeR4j][Image: pmRqIXP5j][Image: pmqeU5iEj][Image: pnkXeEwlj][Image: poNgF3a4j][Image: pnRNzKfKj][Image: pm2fC91Fj][Image: pmmLwmCBj][Image: pm0z8I5Rj][Image: pmje3aOwj][Image: pnb5aqw0j][Image: porAEhRXj][Image: pntNHAr4j]
180's 2017> 8
180's 2018> 8
180's 2019> 2
RVB95 gen2 21g
Great pics and a great dartboard.
(08-12-2017, 04:28 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Great pics and a great 
Thank you. Today or tomorrow I will add photos really very used for 2 months. I think that is a really good shield. I am satisfied.
180's 2017> 8
180's 2018> 8
180's 2019> 2
RVB95 gen2 21g
Shield played by 2 people for 2 months. Often more than 5 and more hours a day. Rotated sometimes once a week and sometimes once in a few days. During this time no reflection from the spider. Darts from 18g to 27g. The strong hot light from the lamp shines on it.
[Image: pouuJCwwj][Image: poUJARpUj][Image: pmnIF4gCj][Image: pnVgNofYj][Image: pmEvLtrdj][Image: pozSQsFsj][Image: pnXwfWaWj]
180's 2017> 8
180's 2018> 8
180's 2019> 2
RVB95 gen2 21g