harrow boards any info please.
Hello dartnuts, I've noticed that there's really no information on here about harrow boards are they really that bad? Does anybody use/ used one. Thanks for any info.
Thought to see a review here.

Not lately, used some year ago a Harrows board with the fat wires
may all the doubles be with you

Sorry if this is in a the wrong section. Thanks for the reply.
The 'Pro-Match Play' is pretty much a Blade4 from what I can gather.
.......................................................................................................................................
Darts: Red Dragon Recoil 25g, Red Dragon Andrew Gilding 25g. Stems: Harrows Supergrip, Flights: Harrows
I don't think they are 'bad' at all, for me it boils down to easy availability, I can buy a B4 locally. I'd have to pay postage on a Harrows and the Harrows is more expensive already without the postage.
.......................................................................................................................................
Darts: Red Dragon Recoil 25g, Red Dragon Andrew Gilding 25g. Stems: Harrows Supergrip, Flights: Harrows
Thanks fire, yeah noticed myself that they seem more expensive was wondering if it was worth taking a chance on buying. I've only ever used winmau boards from cheapest to b4. Just feel like a change.
Same as the Target Pro Tours - they rarely get a mention either when people ask for board recommendations
(03-05-2016, 12:14 PM)gram70 Wrote: Thanks fire, yeah noticed myself that they seem more expensive was wondering  if it was worth taking a chance on buying. I've only ever used winmau boards from cheapest to b4. Just feel like a change.

If you look on Darts Corner there are a few reviews of it there, I don't remember reading much negative although apparently it's a bit softer than a B4, which might be a good or bad thing depending on what darts you throw, points you use and how hard you throw.
I'm using a (checks signature) Harrows Pro Matchplay and I have no complaints.

I'm not the most knowledgeable person on here regarding boards but it seems accurately and solidly built. Spider is holding up well and the sisal isn't doing too badly considering I didn't rotate enough in the early days. I do find I get some fall outs if I throw a bit more softly than usual.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
Thanks fire and banz for your Info. I've got a soft throw and lobe action too. My main dart is a 24g McCoys smooth copper. Also use amberjack 14 occasionaly. Might take a chance and go for a harrow.