Voks Tornado Points now in the Darts Nutz Shop
(02-13-2019, 05:53 PM)MacOCD Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 11:45 AM)Calvinize Wrote: Voks tornado or target storm what's people's preference?

Tornados.  

If you use the "grip" version the I've heard of far too many Storms that break in the grip area, but even with the smooth (non-grip) version of the storms, the nano grip on them wears after a few weeks of heavy use anyway.

I just switched from Storms to Tornados & am very happy, only issue with the Tornados was they aren't an overly tight fit, so I had to use a dab of Loctite 243 Thread Locker to keep them in, but that worked a treat.  I don't know how easy they will be to change now though.

I don't use grip points, people don't usually grip them at that point, more just rest a finger on the point, so it's more of a tactile point of reference under the finger than any actual grip.   On the Tornados it seems that the "grip" area is a little too far down the point for that, I don't know, just an observation.

You shouldn't have any problem removing the points. Just remember to clean out the Loctite residue before installing a new point.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About the Darts Nutz shop Getagrip 10 8,087 10-07-2018, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Getagrip