Voks Tornado Points now in the Darts Nutz Shop
If your an active member (members with at least 5 posts) then you can also get a 20% discount here: http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19075

Here's the scoop on them:[/size][/font][/color] Cool

* Stainless Steel points Heat treated to keep them flexible and strong.
* 1.06" (27mm) in length from edge of barrel
* Fits with darts prepared for fixed point with a 2.3mm drill hole
* Smooth transition from the barrel to the point with no gapping
* The edge of the point where it meets the barrel has a slight back cut to prevent a gap between the barrel and the point

* Will come in a smooth version (no grooves) in May 2016
:getin:

[Image: IMG_6441-800x600.jpg]

[Image: IMG_6456-800x1067.jpg]
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
ill be getting a set of those bad boys!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g / Target Daytona Fire 22g

Is 2.3mm a standard size hole in most darts? Thinking of ordering a set. I see also Darren you mentioned getting some to be shipped from the UK, but you've not got them yet. If I order now where will they be coming from, the US or wait until you get them in bulk then send them out?

Cheers
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
I got to try stainless steel one day
Only the one length in the smooth points?
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

How much are these points and where on the forum can i buy them from THANKS
(07-14-2016, 10:13 AM)ken232 Wrote: How much are these points and where on the forum can i buy them from THANKS

Up the top of the page under the main banner there should be several options - the third one should say shop - that is where you buy them (and any other DartsNutz goodies you may want to purchase while you are there)
(07-14-2016, 10:56 AM)mc1958 Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 10:13 AM)ken232 Wrote: How much are these points and where on the forum can i buy them from THANKS

Up the top of the page under the main banner there should be several options - the third one should say shop - that is where you buy them (and any other DartsNutz goodies you may want to purchase while you are there)

how long does delivery take i am in the uk by the way Big Grin
rod dog Angel
I am very interested in the smooth points
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
(10-06-2016, 03:34 PM)Rod Dogg Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 10:56 AM)mc1958 Wrote:

how long does delivery take i am in the uk by the way Big Grin

I sent two lots out today so if one of them was yours then you should get them tomorrow Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About the Darts Nutz shop Getagrip 10 8,248 10-07-2018, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Getagrip