PDC Around The Clock Challenge
First crack at it gave me a 30 round mainly through luck than skill with that try.

This is something to play at work on my lunch break a nice progressive challenge.

Kyle
                  Big Grin        

Have we decided if trip 20 ends the game? Seems to me that having to finish by hitting the 50 is more of a challenge.
That being said, it would probably take me 50 darts to finish. I just think everyone should be playing by the same rules.
For now, I'll stick to the 30 Dart RTC Challenge.
(03-03-2016, 04:38 PM)MadMike4 Wrote: Have we decided if trip 20 ends the game?  Seems to me that having to finish by hitting the 50 is more of a challenge.
That being said, it would probably take me 50 darts to finish.  I just think everyone should be playing by the same rules.
For now, I'll stick to the 30 Dart RTC Challenge.

I've been trying to get the "official" rules from the PDC. Not much luck. I think it should have to finish with the bullseye as it's the hardest shot to make. A treble 19 or 20 skips to the bullseye.
Finished in 28 darts. Hit the 25 with my 21st dart. Not too disappointed with only needing 7 more for the bull to be honest.
(03-03-2016, 04:44 PM)Cyanide Wrote: I've been trying to get the "official" rules from the PDC. Not much luck.

I tweeted John McDonald but not heard anything back.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
Just tweeted MvG and Barney, probably very bad timing to ask a question right now but hope they respond sometime.
I think you shoudn't skip the 25 or bull. We used to play something similar to this years ago and if you hit say treble 20 that should move you on 3 places. So if it moved you to 25, bull, then back to 25 as the third place. You are on 25 for your next shot.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
[Image: attachment.php?aid=12483]
I say we lock this thread up until we get an answer or agree on how the ending of the game should be
5 out 6 of google searches said Bull to end so i say end it on Bull
(03-04-2016, 01:47 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: 5 out 6 of google searches said Bull to end so i say end it on Bull

I agree. I say if you hit a treble 19 or 20 you skip right to the bullseye

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  30 Dart Round the Clock Challenge hamo 92 21,027 05-02-2019, 01:16 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  3 Ts around the clock backwards. DanC.Licks 19 1,293 12-30-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: DanC.Licks
  Around the Clock Longevity Challenge Lurker1 5 1,090 04-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Lurker1