Dart Nuts Warrior --- where are they
Where are they?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: spvatnD.png]

Darts: 22g Rebel One80 / 22g John Part Golden Hero
Stems: Harrow Magnetic Mediums
Flights: Combat
Board: Blade 4
Board Light: Circumluminator

Highest checkout: 167
Favorite checkout: 125 (50-25-50)
Fave players: Anderson, Wright, Part
Fave double: D16
Fave double in: D20
Best Game: 9 Dart 501

Best Darting Moments: playing John Part at an Exhibition / Being in attendance at World Grand Prix in Dublin 2014
Wheres what?

There never was any as usual people say they want these things but then when we organise getting them or give a price they suddenly no longer want them.

I think its why Jerry stopped visiting as he put a lot of work into making the first one and people never ordered.

Sorry but that's the facts.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Please email Kalaben (Jerry) at woodwise55@yahoo.com if you need one.
What was/is this?
http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=7938
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
That's cool as f*ck!
There is a Guy in Germany who builds/sells something similar.
I don´t know who is the one copying the other but i could try to find the Link when i´m back home.
[Image: signaufasta.jpg]
(02-12-2016, 07:53 PM)majeek Wrote: Please email Kalaben (Jerry) at woodwise55@yahoo.com if you need one.

Thanks.  I am ordering two if they aren't crazy priced.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Best Darting Moments: playing John Part at an Exhibition / Being in attendance at World Grand Prix in Dublin 2014
They do look awesome! Excellent bit of kit for collectors
Dart  - 23G Red Dragon Scorpions
Stem - Black Nylon Short
Flight - Harrows Velos
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* My Wishlist - Please contact me if you are willing to sell/swap any of these! *

24G Red Dragon Lethal Magic
25G Red Dragon Scorpions
24G Red Dragon Fusion
23G Jamie Caven Phase 2

(02-12-2016, 07:53 PM)majeek Wrote: Please email Kalaben (Jerry) at woodwise55@yahoo.com if you need one.

I emailed Jerry close to 2 weeks ago. No Repsonse.

Perhaps he has changed emails or doesnt check his often.

Sad