How many punch their flights?
(02-14-2016, 05:47 AM)DanGoldsmith180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Dan - with L-Style, did you use the regular rings or champagne?  Thanks
Ive started punching mine
Current Match Setup:

DPC Gun Metal 25g w/ Voks Tornado points.

(02-16-2016, 06:58 PM)Beacon_Darts Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
What punch and rings are you using?  Thanks
I use a standard run of the mill flight punch and just generic springs. I've also used the whizlock system and that works too.
Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
Yeah, I punch! Flights that is. Never thrown a punch in my life, and don't plan to either! Far too chilled for that.

I have a bulls punch, and mainly use target aluminum rings. I also use conventional springs too, to good effect. Very happy with all if this lot, never lost a flight. I've robin hooded 1 spring in the past, which destroyed the spring but the stem was fine.
(02-16-2016, 08:39 PM)MadMike4 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Just a regular slot lock punch and titanium rings.
Current Match Setup:

DPC Gun Metal 25g w/ Voks Tornado points.

I never used any of this stuff. Are there any benefits except not destroying the shafts if u have a Robin Hood?
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g,Shot 9ti Black 24g, Sigma 970 Pro LP 23g, ...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Yes i PUNCH!
23g custom dk1 Smile 
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
(02-17-2016, 01:33 PM)Eyebala Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
protects against robin hoods ...... holds flights on much better ..... looks cool
(02-17-2016, 02:49 PM)MadMike4 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I was wondering the same thing as I don't punch my flights. I use target pro grips and find they never pop flights off and I haven't had a robin hood in a long time (bet I have jinxed myself now lol) I'm still not convinced by the whole flight punching thing!
=========================================================================================
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  L-Style Shell Lock Punch MariusOveras 8 496 02-21-2019, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  L-Style Champagne 'Punch'. DIY Video on Pg #2 Ancient Darter 15 2,831 07-21-2018, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  who uses shell lock punch system hikfromstik 26 8,204 07-02-2016, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Mel Timtiman
  Punched flights sans punch KCdartman 5 1,079 03-05-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: bk123456