Similar to - Looks Like - Which set to Buy ?
Anyone have a suggestion for the Mark Mcgeeney darts?
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
(01-15-2017, 02:01 AM)weswrestle10 Wrote: Anyone have a suggestion for the Mark Mcgeeney darts?

Fairly inexpensive dart the McGeeney's, I'd just go with them.
I was just thinking of something with similar grip, they are actually my match darts lol
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
HI all!

I am looking for darts similar to MVG-s, but in 26 or 27 grams. So I can think about Vincent Van Der Voort, Winmau Highlander ( slighthly longer), RD Milano RS ( longer and don't like black coating ) and Unicorn T95 in 27 grams. What's your opinion on this or are any other suggestions?
(01-21-2017, 08:59 AM)evm501 Wrote: HI all!

I am looking for darts similar to MVG-s, but in 26 or 27 grams. So I can think about Vincent Van Der Voort, Winmau Highlander ( slighthly longer), RD Milano RS ( longer and don't like black coating ) and Unicorn T95 in 27 grams. What's your opinion on this or are any other suggestions?

Добро пожаловать на DartsNutz, evm501.  Smile

I can't comment on any of those darts you mentioned because I've never thrown any of them (or even seen them, for that matter), but maybe these might be worth a look? https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=18945

(01-21-2017, 10:14 AM)Berlin180 Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 08:59 AM)evm501 Wrote: HI all!

Добро пожаловать на DartsNutz, evm501.  Smile

I can't comment on any of those darts you mentioned because I've never thrown any of them (or even seen them, for that matter), but maybe these might be worth a look? https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=18945

Большое спасибо!

Yeah, good spot, would consider them as well.
Darts that come free with a Gran board

Steel tip though, 24g+ as I will convert them to soft tip

or ideally soft tip 22g !!!!

Bugger, I thought this was an actual topic I stumbled in here to get some ideas.
So I'm with the others... Great idea Fred...
League Darts: 
Bulls Scorpion Type 2 22g, Cosmo Fit 3 19mm shafts, Cosmo Air Flights
BOARD: Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core

2019 Formal 180s - 12
2019 Best Leg played - 15 darts
2019 Practice 180s - don't want talk about them

Best Ever Finish - 170, 160, 144, 142, 120

I mostly use my RVB95's and I really like the grip and the feel of the darts.
But I also got a set of the Showtime Neo Bomb Darts and last night I practiced with them both.
I like the bomb style of the Showtime darts a lot but I think the grip is too smooth for my taste.
So I'm looking for a bomb style with more grip I guess. :O
My first thought was the Phil Taylor Gen 2 or 4. Any better ideas? Thx.
andy fordam darts are worth a look

http://www.winmau.com/det/2603/andy_fordham/
(08-21-2017, 09:44 AM)rich345 Wrote: andy fordam darts are worth a look

http://www.winmau.com/det/2603/andy_fordham/

Thanks! Looks great but maybe that grip is too similar with the Showtime Neo Bomb I got?
(08-21-2017, 07:34 AM)Texas Wrote: I mostly use my RVB95's and I really like the grip and the feel of the darts.
But I also got a set of the Showtime Neo Bomb Darts and last night I practiced with them both.
I like the bomb style of the Showtime darts a lot but I think the grip is too smooth for my taste.
The Unicorn Taylor phase 5 has top grip but not at the rear, you can try the phase 5 LP, looking for that one myself. Also check the Sigma range or Andy Hamilton, quite similar but more an american football ball shape. Another are the DPC Classic. The gen 4, no clue but similar to phase 5 yes, the gen 2 I love personally, but the rear is very weird and will be a gamble if it suits you. Hope that helps.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

maybe these unicorn gripper that have the very good purist style grip

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=72190
(08-21-2017, 12:25 PM)WhiskyPops Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 07:34 AM)Texas Wrote: I mostly use my RVB95's and I really like the grip and the feel of the darts.
The Unicorn Taylor phase 5 has top grip but not at the rear, you can try the phase 5 LP, looking for that one myself. Also check the Sigma range or Andy Hamilton, quite similar but more an american football ball shape. Another are the DPC Classic. The gen 4, no clue but similar to phase 5 yes, the gen 2 I love personally, but the rear is very weird and will be a gamble if it suits you. Hope that helps.

Thanks! I've heard that before about the gen 2 so I think I'll try them out before I decide. I'll check out the Sigma range as well! Smile
(08-21-2017, 02:43 PM)rich345 Wrote: maybe these unicorn gripper that have the very good purist style grip

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=72190

Thanks! They sure looks like something I would like. The other version they have (Gripper style 2) looks nice as well and is slightly thinner.
Great price as well! I think I'll add a set on my next order. Smile