Similar to - Looks Like - Which set to Buy ?
(04-18-2016, 09:48 PM)Gada Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 09:46 PM)stahlmann Wrote: What Kind of Barrels do you know which are similar to the Harrows Glan Durrant?

Bristows
Designa Crusaders
Dave Chisnall Natural
Tony O'Shea Pro League

There is very similar set at dartsclearance.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172141931458
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

The item cannot be Send to germany Confused
[Image: flightclub_sig.jpg]
(04-18-2016, 10:11 PM)stahlmann Wrote: The item cannot be Send to germany Confused

Eh why not, it says it ships to Europe.
(04-18-2016, 10:15 PM)Gada Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 10:11 PM)stahlmann Wrote: The item cannot be Send to germany Confused

Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Middle East, Oceania, South East Asia, South America, France, Germany, Italy, Spain
may all the doubles be with you

(04-18-2016, 10:25 PM)Fred-180 Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 10:15 PM)Gada Wrote:

Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Middle East, Oceania, South East Asia, South America, France, Germany, Italy, Spain
Try contacting them, tell them you are a Dartsnutz forum member. They have great customer service and may be able to accommodate your delivery, if not get them delivered to me and I will post them to you.
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

i keep an eye on the clearance ones, but it would be nice to have set of 23 or 24g.
@Chris thats kind, if it comes worse i will contact you Smile
(04-19-2016, 08:39 AM)stahlmann Wrote: i keep an eye on the clearance ones, but it would be nice to have set of 23 or 24g.
@Chris thats kind, if it comes worse i will contact you Smile

Just seen their other auctions and the do send to Germany http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tungsten-Darts...Swll1W1HnG
may all the doubles be with you

@fred THank you for the link, to be honest i think the previous posted link to Clearance is more like a Duzza Barrel.
Hey,

I am looking for Barrels which are similar to Winmaus Dean Winstanley onyx or Winmau Paul Nicholsen onyx.

Robert Thornton is also ok.

Important is that the Barrel  is parallel and the weight is centre.

Thanks
I know you said elsewhere that you can´t throw Target darts. But Chisnall´s and O´Sheas would be ^^
You can maybe try the RD Hellfire or Bristows.
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g,Shot 9ti Black 24g, Sigma 970 Pro LP 23g, ...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

[Image: 26558475674_b3f9f26b2b_b.jpg]