Similar to - Looks Like - Which set to Buy ?
Star 
Had the Idea to list a Central topic for; What to Buy, Looking for a set like/similar to etc.

If Mods think a Good Idea, please make it sticky

Enjoy Darts, Fred   Wink
may all the doubles be with you

I think it's a good idea Fred. I was using Barney Phase4's and moved to Razma's then Aden Kirk's. It was fun to move around changing and trying different darts. It's be cool to see what others are looking for similar to darts they're using.
Good idea Fred, we all spend times on different sites so it makes sense for all of us to help each other, especially if the lookalikes are cheaper!
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Great idea! (I think I helped to inspire this Wink)
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
I brought the I.C.E as my first set of darts just before Christmas shortly after starting to take the sport seriously I found they were brilliant and loved the grip however having a collective streak in me I wanted to start to look at other sets but still keeping it sort of simple and the same. I opted for the Paul Nicholson 24g Onyx edition and they are superb grip is toned down slightly but works so well i'm finding i'm flying the dart a lot smother think this may be as the grip isn't as aggressive. 90% Tungsten and a steal of a price with extras. very pleased.
[Image: 33600209483_5693b42d44_c.jpg]

180's
2015 - 1
2016 - 1
2017 - 32
2018 - 20/25 
League Darts
24g Harrows Verve - Green Harrows Tweenie Stems - Standard Green & Black Harrows Retina Flights

Can mods make this sticky or delete it ?

This is a good idea, I say sticky it. I made my own thread recently but having it all in one place would be very helpful. I've seen 3-4 similar to threads in the last day or so.
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
Sounds like a good idea, but only if the list is updated in the initial post. If the thread ends up 10 or more pages long then it would take an age looking through the thread to see if the barrel you are after similars for has already been asked about.
A New Sticky as requested,,,,Smile will try it and see how it goes,,,,
[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
Already see some thread what can be moved to here

RD Falcon GT look similar to Harrows Assasin plus, is there any other you could recommend that are similar looking to these?

Tez
[Image: 27122929274_e0bb9b61fa_c.jpg]

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Ok it is bugging me. Can someone please fix the spelling in the thread title?
Darts: 18g softtip Monster Cobra 2BA, 260 LStyle Champagne Shafts, L3 Flights.
Other Darts: 18g softtip Monster Soldier No.5
Best out (soft tip): 106 (16, Bull, d20).

Darts Connect ID: 1000002362
(02-14-2016, 09:59 AM)huckduck Wrote: Ok it is bugging me. Can someone please fix the spelling in the thread title?

i   Wink

(02-14-2016, 04:04 AM)Tez Tickle Wrote: RD Falcon GT look similar to Harrows Assasin plus, is there any other you could recommend that are similar looking to these?

Tez

Hi-tec multi ring
Martin Adams darts
Wes Newtons

Thankyou Fred

Tez
[Image: 27122929274_e0bb9b61fa_c.jpg]

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC