Dartman Ultra board?
Information 
Hello everyone, this is my first post. 

I'm a long time traditional darts player and I've got an itch to start playing some soft tip darts (after a good experience at an i-darts bar)

Anyway, I'm looking to spend about 100 euros (I live in Spain) and I noticed the Dartman Ultra fits this range and looks quite nice. 

Has anyone played on this on this board? I'd really appreciate any experiences at all.
Hi, i have one Ultra and a Smartboard too. I'm very satisfied with them, no error scoring, very few bounce outs, but it depends on kind of tips(i'm usin Target Pixel), strenghton your throw, etc. If don´t want to use a smartphone as a scoring board, i think it is a best option.
(01-13-2016, 08:36 PM)Smobras Wrote: Hi, i have one Ultra and a Smartboard too. I'm very satisfied with them, no error scoring, very few bounce outs, but it depends on kind of tips(i'm usin Target Pixel), strenghton your throw, etc. If don´t want to use a smartphone as a scoring board, i think it is a best option.

Thanks for responding!

Permit me to ask you a few questions: 

Is the sound of the impact of the darts hitting the board loud? 

Are there any sound effects that the board plays? 

Is the display good? What's it like? 

Sorry, there are no videos online to see so it's great to finally find someone with an ultra
Welcome to the forum Malbn, I was told they had stopped making the Dartman Smart dartboard, not sure if that applies to the Ultra though but I would have thought the darts hitting the board was much the same sound on the Smart dartboard:

If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
W-darts sells Gran Board lite for 76 euros. Another option.
http://w-darts.com/gran-board-lite.html
Is the sound of the impact of the darts hitting the board loud?

Not really.

Are there any sound effects that the board plays?

Yes, when we do a white horse, we hear horses, when we do a low ton, we hear and see a thunder, etc...

Is the display good? What's it like?

Of course, it isn´t as good as a smartphone, but it is acceptable.
I just bought an Ultra board, and it come with and extra round foam padding. Is this normal? Or do I need to install it?
Trinidad X Breland
L-Flights Astra shape
L-Shaft Straight Silent Carbon
Lippoint Premium

Total 180 2016: 25
You don't have to, i didn't.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where can I buy a Dartman Smartboard Jeremy Wtk Hedin 7 1,987 03-08-2016, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Chardotz