Dennis Priestly Gold 15g darts
Can't measure them accurately as I don't have a set of calipers, but up against a ruler they are 6mm shorter than the 21g version assuming DC have got the correct measurements. Width looks to be similar.
Should be around 40mm long ish then, sounds about right. Cheers mate
Yes, 40mm is what I made them against the ruler
Wow. Beautiful. I didn't realise they came so light!
(08-01-2017, 03:10 PM)ChrisBrown81 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Unfortunately, gold and lower weight Priestleys are discontinued. Lowest weight red/black version now being made by Winmau is 21g.
I don't think the 15g golds were ever on general sale as they only made a few sets - they just turned up in the RD clearance section one day and got snapped up fairly quick from memory
Has anyone got a set for sale ? Gold or natural 15g
(01-13-2018, 11:49 PM)barrel1 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
You need to have made 50 posts in order to buy and sell on the forum, but in this instance I think your best bet would be check out ebay as they turn up there every now and then.
I sold my set.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(07-02-2013, 12:35 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your gold darts setup color scheme asquick 15 1,112 10-15-2019, 10:18 AM
Last Post: jt4527
  Light side Winmau Dennis Priestley's mc1958 2 199 07-21-2019, 12:06 AM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Winmau Dennis Priestley and others. Musher 5 1,201 05-15-2019, 05:27 PM
Last Post: David Tabrett