Dennis Priestly Gold 15g darts
I had a set of these, very nice darts
Would any of you guys sell a set of your Dennis Priestley 15g 16g or 17g darts?

Darts: Peter Wright Mamba 22g
Highest Checkout: 170
Highest Match Checkout: 150
Best Dart Leg: 11 darts
Best Match Leg: 13 darts
(12-21-2016, 07:27 PM)CB180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
If I knew where I had put them I might but I would want a decent whack as they are very rare now Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Had these in the gold and silver lol , another rare dart I let go
PMd you Darren. And Del that is a spot of bad luck buddy Smile

Ive had a fair few sets of decent darts i let slip lol
Been there mate. Try to not collect (I really mean horde) anymore. Getagrip not been online today? I'm shocked Smile

(12-22-2016, 03:29 PM)CB180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Got too much to do, never have any spare time Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
I know your a busy man mate Smile

What are the measurements on these? Got some 21g anf they seem similar in size.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your gold darts setup color scheme asquick 24 1,499 10-25-2019, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Rollback
  Light side Winmau Dennis Priestley's mc1958 2 209 07-21-2019, 12:06 AM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Winmau Dennis Priestley and others. Musher 5 1,219 05-15-2019, 05:27 PM
Last Post: David Tabrett