Dennis Priestly Gold 15g darts
There was only a limited run of the 15g version so these are quite rare, got them ages ago just never got round to posting them:

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

I also had some of these both in gold and natural , and sold them like an idiot
LOL I had the natural and sold those but kept the gold.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Still got both my sets - ie gold and natural, not two gold lol
nice darts and is front loaded a bit I see.
I've wanted these for ages...
Youth darts player proudly sponsored by Unicorn Darts. 
#TheWinningDouble

(07-02-2013, 06:51 PM)skyblueadam Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

too light for you Big Grin

My darts collection:

I used my 12g buntings on Friday!
Youth darts player proudly sponsored by Unicorn Darts. 
#TheWinningDouble

(07-02-2013, 06:54 PM)skyblueadam Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

what did you use em for though???

picking ya nose?

poking ya ears?

coat hanger?

Only messing wit ya!Tongue

My darts collection:

beautiful darts grip Smile
for sure it will rarer since The Menace has been out of the scene now.
I had a set of these, very nice darts
Would any of you guys sell a set of your Dennis Priestley 15g 16g or 17g darts?

Darts: Peter Wright Mamba 22g
Highest Checkout: 170
Highest Match Checkout: 150
Best Dart Leg: 11 darts
Best Match Leg: 13 darts
(12-21-2016, 07:27 PM)CB180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
If I knew where I had put them I might but I would want a decent whack as they are very rare now Smile

My darts collection:

Had these in the gold and silver lol , another rare dart I let go
PMd you Darren. And Del that is a spot of bad luck buddy Smile

Darts: Peter Wright Mamba 22g
Highest Checkout: 170
Highest Match Checkout: 150
Best Dart Leg: 11 darts
Best Match Leg: 13 darts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your gold darts setup color scheme asquick 24 1,592 10-25-2019, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Rollback
  Light side Winmau Dennis Priestley's mc1958 2 217 07-21-2019, 12:06 AM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Winmau Dennis Priestley and others. Musher 5 1,233 05-15-2019, 05:27 PM
Last Post: David Tabrett