Dennis Priestly Gold 15g darts
There was only a limited run of the 15g version so these are quite rare, got them ages ago just never got round to posting them:

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

I also had some of these both in gold and natural , and sold them like an idiot
LOL I had the natural and sold those but kept the gold.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Still got both my sets - ie gold and natural, not two gold lol
nice darts and is front loaded a bit I see.
I've wanted these for ages...
Youth darts player proudly sponsored by Unicorn Darts. 
#TheWinningDouble

(07-02-2013, 06:51 PM)skyblueadam Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

too light for you Big Grin

My darts collection:

I used my 12g buntings on Friday!
Youth darts player proudly sponsored by Unicorn Darts. 
#TheWinningDouble

(07-02-2013, 06:54 PM)skyblueadam Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

what did you use em for though???

picking ya nose?

poking ya ears?

coat hanger?

Only messing wit ya!Tongue

My darts collection:

beautiful darts grip Smile
for sure it will rarer since The Menace has been out of the scene now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Light side Winmau Dennis Priestley's mc1958 2 120 07-21-2019, 12:06 AM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Winmau Dennis Priestley and others. Musher 5 1,148 05-15-2019, 05:27 PM
Last Post: David Tabrett