Manufactures at the PDC
During the first round of the PDC I saw 14 darts manufacturesrs represented, these being,

Cosmo, Winmau, Unicorn, Harrows, Bulls, Target, MasterDarts, XQMax, McDart, Red Dragon, V180, One80, Laser and Monster.

Any others that i've missed?
Reckon you covered it there, mate...
Who represented Harrows?
Also who represented Masterdarts as well?
Andy Boulton is signed up to Showtime Darts, and I would guess one of the Australian/New Zealand players is signed to Shot/Puma
(12-28-2015, 03:12 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Who represented Harrows?

koha Kokiri
(12-28-2015, 03:12 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Also who represented Masterdarts as well?

Jyhan Artut.  I have to say I thought MasterDarts and XQMax were the same company so maybe he just had an old sponsors badge.
Didn't notice the Harrows one - I think Artut must have been wearing one of his old shirts though as I'm fairly sure Masterdarts no longer sponsor anybody.
(12-28-2015, 03:12 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Who represented Harrows?

Bristow has been seen wearing a shirt with Harrows on it Smile
What's Laser?
Showtime darts Wink
I think Jyhan is still with masterdart. I played in a tournament with him a couple of weeks ago and he's friends with one of my friends through darts. Jyhan was telling him he would try get him with his sponsor Masterdarts. (the guy is a bundesliga player and also appeared at lakeside a couple of years ago)

I was there when he talked to him and he certainly called them Masterdarts.
[Image: fXeMWag.png]
(12-28-2015, 07:33 PM)majeek Wrote: What's Laser?

Laser are American.  Used in the PDC by Darin Young.
Darin Young uses Cosmo darts
I know he has used Cosmo and Laser in the past. He still features on both websites but I thought he currently used Laser although I could be wrong.