Tungsten Pens
A new item in the Darts Nutz shop are these rather special tungsten pens engraved with the Nutz logo, a great gift for Christmas and people who are into collecting special pens, check them out here: http://www.dartsnutz.net/shop/tungsten-writing-pens/

Darts Nutz Exclusive

Tungsten Writing Pen.

This pen is mostly made of 95% Tungsten and using a standard “Cross” pen refill.

Found in many stores and on Amazon.com

This pen is laser engraved with the Darts Nutz logo on it. It comes in a Black velvet pen case.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Going to start saving, it looks great!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Nice pens but 81.00 US i can buy a nice set of darts for that lol
Is that sold as 3 pens per set too?
The pen is pretty cool. I think we need a better photo to see the engraving. Any chance we can this in a fountain pen with ink converter?

If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Very very cool for sure
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Yes they look pretty cool. my wife would go nutz on me if I got one since I already have a bunch of fountain pens I don't use.
Reminds me of my Harley Davidson pen
(12-17-2015, 07:37 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Nice pens but 81.00 US i can buy a nice set of darts for that lol

Ahhh .....but these can be used as darts with the special flight attachment accessory .... Only thing is you have to buy 3 pens Big Grin clever boys in admin aren't they?  Tongue
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."