Target Darts.

[Gallery] Mr.K's Darts Collection & Review
Mr. K's Darts Collection & Honest Review

Foreword:
You might not agree with every single one of my critiques and that's cool with me! Feel free to comment away!

I've gone through a fair amount of darts as I am learning the game.
Although the majority have been sold off already, I would still like to share my opinion of them with you.
Hopefully it will help some of you with your choice of purchase.  

As a reviewer, I enjoy 23g straight darts with lots of grip preferably under or equal 50mm with a diameter less than 6.6mm. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I do make changes to my ratings and comments as I experience more and more darts so don't be surprised the ratings change!

Table of Content
The thread is broken down into 9 sections:

1. Straight Darts Part 1
2. Straight Darts Part 2
3. Front loaded Darts
4. Bullet Darts
5. Elliptical Darts
6. Monster Darts & Japanese Darts
7. Guide to MVG (Masterdarts & XQMax) darts
8. Darts Comparison Over 3 Years
9. My Opinion of the Best

Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017
(Jan 23, 2019) - added 23g Unicorn Raymond van Barneveld Black Titanium
(Mar 15, 2018) - added 23g Target Rob Cross
(Apr 20, 2017) - minor rephrasing of comments
(Mar 29, 2017) - added 23g Target Adrian Lewis Gen 2
(Mar 15, 2017) - added 23g Unicorn Raymond van Barneveld Phase 1
(Mar 01, 2017) - minor rephrasing of comments
(Feb 11, 2017) - added 23g Target Darryl Fitton, 23g Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3, don't have time to take pictures yet for lewis yet.
(Jan 27, 2017) - added 24g Foxfire, 23g MVG Career Slam, Darts Comparison Over 3 Years section
(Dec 15, 2016) - added 23g Danny Noppert, 22g Dark Thunder
(Dec 04, 2016) - added 22g Mark McGeeney, 26g Phil Taylor 9Five Gen 3
(Aug 03, 2016) - some changes to ratings and comments
(Apr 14, 2016) - added 22g Kim Huybrecht, Jocky Wilson Shark, Jon Worsley, 23g Orion Shark
(Apr 01, 2016) - added more pictures, reworded some reviews so they flow better and offer more info, setup placeholders for future reviews
(Feb 24, 2016) - added 22g Vincent van der Voort Phase 2, 23g Adam Paxton, Barrie Bates
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery
Straight Darts

21g Target Colin Lloyd
48mm 6.35mm
Back to basics straight barrel darts.  The rings are wide and spaced out and are deeper than the normal Bristow copies.
A shame these are no longer made because they are a very good alternative to any Bristow copies (Lloyd simply has more (level 2) grip)
and Adrian Lewis darts (Lloyd has the same layout but shallower and narrower grooves).
Rating: 3 stars
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
21g Target Colin Lloyd darts

21g Harrows Boxer
45.74mm 6.5mm
An iconic design: knurl grip that covers the front 3/4 of the barrel with a sexy red and black theme.
The knurl is the slippery kind; not a problem if you are a knurl lover like Kim Huybrechts.
For myself, the darts kept slipping during my throw so they ain't for me; no matter how much I love the red and black.
If you prefer the knurl to be in the back, Unicorn Kim Huybrechts is available in 22g and 24g.
Rating: 2 stars
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
21g Harrows Boxer darts

22g Unicorn Gary Anderson Phase 1
52.32mm 6.1mm
The Phase 1 is an interesting set of straight darts; the weight is not forward yet the grip is.
The grooves are deep so grip is plenty.
My concern is that the grip only extends barely to the center of the barrel so it's a definite no for those who grip towards the back.
The 22g is also extremely slim at 6.1mm; they were too slim for me to use for a prolonged period of time.
I am sure this is a must have for massive Gary Anderson fan but avoid getting it at retail or you might be disappointed with your investment...
Rating: 1 stars
22g Unicorn Gary Anderson Phase 1 darts

22g Unicorn Silver Star/Black Star 'Phil Taylor'
46.99mm 7.14mm
Very comfortable darts with a superb grip that's grippy without being clingy.  Suitable for anyone who grip the darts in or near the center.  
Relatively short and center weighted set of darts; I find it to be a great beginner darts.
At one point, I had all three weights 20g, 22g, 24g because I was blown away by its simplicity.  
The only thing to watch out for is the meaty diameter in the 22g and 24g (7.14mm); it's a tad thicker than I like.
These are now being sold as Silver Star 'Michael Smith'.
22g Unicorn Silver Star darts

22g Unicorn Maestro James Wade Phase 1 / Phase 2
52.83mm 6.32mm
Impressive grip; not too sharp and you can feel the individual ridges.
Phase 1 is darker in color. Phase 2 is lighter in color with a square nose and a microgrip at the end.
Despite owning 20g, 22g, and 24g version of these darts, in the end I couldn't find a setup that worked.
It's a shame because I really like the grip and am a fan of James Wade.
22g Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 darts
20g Unicorn James Wade Phase 2 darts

22g RedDragon Flintlocks
51mm 6.30mm
Very thin barrel with several distinct grip areas.  Not my cup of tea because I don't like holding my darts on any part of the scallop.
22g RedDragon Flintlocks darts

22g Unicorn World Champion Anastasia Dobromsylova
49.02mm 6.48mm
Center weighted darts; these darts fly lovely.  
The tight ring grips feels like a used nail filer under my fingers, a surprisingly pleasant feeling.  
It has a very good grip that retains its grippiness without getting bashed up quickly like the Purist Phase 2.
I felt very confident throwing these and they were my match darts for 2 months.  
My only complaint is the smooth bull nose because again my stabilizing (middle) finger would slip from it occasionally.
Rating: 4 stars
22g Unicorn Anastasia Dobromsylova darts

22g Target Chic
54.10mm 6.35mm
At one point in time, I was looking for a set of darts where I can place my fingers in the same spot every time.
The search led me to this set of pink darts.  Not a bad set of darts but at 54.10mm in length, they were simply too long for me to throw.
The shiny chrome like finish means grip is a low level 3.
22g Target Chic darts

22g Masterdarts Vincent van der Voort
49.40mm 6.40mm
Don't get me wrong, the Vvdv Phase 1 are quality darts that looks good and flies well.  
However the level 2 grip is not enough for me to make an endorsement unless you are a collector or a fan of Vvdv.
There are simply better alternatives (Datadart Jocky Wilson, v180 Alan Norris, etc.) out there that cost LESS for the same amount of grip.  
Having said all that, they do fly very well; just that the grip is disappointing.
Rating: 2.5 stars
22g Masterdarts Vincent van der Voort Phase 1 darts

22g Unicorn Contender Arron Monk 
50.80mm 6.5mm
If you take the spaced ring grip of Wade darts, the spacing of Barney Phase 1 darts, you get the beautiful Arron Monk darts.
The grip doesn't wear out as fast as the Barney's.  And the spacing of the grip allows you to grip the same place every time.
Hit the sweet spot in both length and diameter. Looks and flies great!  
An underappreciated set of darts that have been discontinued by Unicorn as of May 2016.
22g Unicorn Arron Monk darts

22g Unicorn World Champion Bob Anderson
50.80mm 6.43mm
Very grippy darts where you will feel each bump but without the sharpness/bite of the Purist grip.  
Uniform grip and a sexy tapered nose; this set of darts is often overlooked because it's not flashy.  
I definitely recommend these Bob Anderson because they flew well for me and they were my match darts for a good one year!  
I had both 20g and 22g but I prefer the 22g because I found the diameter of 20g to be too slim (6.17mm).
22g Unicorn World Champion Bob Anderson darts

21g Unicorn Gripper One
50.55mm 6.35mm
Same design as the Unicorn Bob Anderson but with two trivial differences.
- A few extra rings on the nose which doesn't provide much grip at all
- One less set of rings on the back of the barrel (which is a deal-breaker for rear grippers).
Unless you are looking for odd weights (21g, 23g, etc.) or a cheaper purchase, I recommend getting the Bob Anderson;
its resale value is way higher even if you end up not liking them.
The picture below shows the Unicorn "Legend", a Phil Taylor endorsed Gripper One.
Rating: 3.5 stars
23g Unicorn Gripper One darts

23g Unicorn World Champion Gary Anderson 2015 Limited Edition
52.32mm 6.35mm
Often compared to Phil Taylor Phase 1, the Gary Anderson Phase 3 / WC is shorter and has a softer Purist grip.
It's a level 4 grip that runs from the front to almost the end of the darts and it feels fantastic.  
The darts flies well but for most users, they are too long since we don't have as steady a throw as Gary Anderson.
I would be among the first to pick one up if Unicorn release a shorter version below 50 mm.  
If you struggle with the 23g, I recommend the 21g version (2nd picture) to compensate for its 52.32mm length.
Or you can go and purchase a set of 23g Winmau Danny Noppert.  But for the authentic Gary Anderson experience, get the 23g Unicorn ASAP!
Rating: 4 stars
23g Unicorn World Champion Gary Anderson 2015 Limited Edition darts
21g Unicorn World Champion Gary Anderson darts

21g Unicorn Maestro Colin Osborne
47.75mm 6.48mm
I love Unicorn Gary Anderson Phase 3 for its full length grip but despite changing weights, the length still didn't fit my throw.
I realized I need a shorter barrel and began looking for sub-50mm length darts with an uniform grip that extends all the way to the back.
Unicorn Colin Osborne clocks in at 47.75mm regardless of the weight (20g-24g) they come in (with different diameters).
They fly excellent and very easy to control because of the shorter length and distribution of its (nail filer-like) grip.  
Give them a shot if you can get your hands on a set (more difficult nowadays as Colin jumped ship to Winmau).
21g Unicorn Colin Osborne darts

21g Masterdarts Michael Van Gerwen 
49.10mm 6.40mm
The 21g MVGs is a great set of darts with good length and high level 3/low level 4 grip.    
The smooth part is in the right place and acts well as a reference point for your fingers.  They fly excellent for me.  
Black Ring, Gold, and Black MVG are considered rare MVG darts as they are no longer produced.   Click here for their pictures!
21g Masterdarts Michael van Gerwen darts / 21g Masterdarts MVG darts

23g Masterdarts Michael Van Gerwen 
53.40mm 6.33mm
The 23g MVGs are slightly longer than 21g MVGs.  Grip remains a high level 3/low level 4.    
The smooth part in the grip is a good reference point as to where to hold.  
I find myself more consistent with the 23g than the 21g, perhaps it's the extra weight but the darts are definitely more stable in flight.
Once I find my range on the oche, these darts are very deadly.  

Black Ring, Gold, and Black MVG are considered rare as they are no longer produced. Click here for their pictures! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Do not buy the newer XQMax MVG version.
It's 1-2mm longer and the balance is all wrong on the XQMax.  
Get the older Masterdarts instead.
Rating: 4.5 stars
23g Masterdarts Michael van Gerwen darts / 23g Masterdarts MVG darts

22.5g v180 Brian "Pecker" Woods
51.9mm 6.30mm
I personally think this is the prettiest set of darts in my collection.
The three sections of distinct grips act as a reference points for where to hold the darts each time.
Although it looks very grippy in appearance, it's amazingly comfortable to hold and easy to release.
Please note that it has a slight hint of front loadedness compared to other straight darts.
The only thing it lacks is star power otherwise it's a phenomenal set of darts.
22.5g v180 Brian Woods darts

21g Unicorn World Champion Raymond van Barneveld Phase 1 
50.55mm 6.30mm
The most versatile darts design: it works no matter whether you grip front, center, or back.
The center grip works well as a reference point.  
The level 4 grip throughout is phenomenal but prone to degradation over time.
Flies excellent.  Timeless design from Unicorn.
21g Unicorn World Champion Raymond van Barneveld Phase 1 darts

22g Unicorn World Champion Phil Taylor
53.34mm 6.35mm
WC Phil Taylor is exactly the same (shape-wise) as the Evolution Phase 1 being sold today.
However Phase 1 is only available in 24g and not everyone can throw a darts that's both long (53.34mm) and heavy (24g).
Which is why the WC edition in my opinion is better because at lower weight (22g), the length becomes manageable.
Grip-wise: the renowned Purist grip is sharp but eases to a comfortable level with repetitive use.
The WC PT and Phase 5 are the only darts that will ever represent the pinnacle of the darting legend that is Phil Taylor.  
Snatch this up if you ever see a set; it's a set that everyone should've thrown at least once in their lifetime!
Rating: 3.5 stars
22g Unicorn World Champion Phil Taylor darts

23g Datadart Paul 'Jenno' Jennings
51.30mm 6.35mm
Jenno is Adrian Lewis on steroids.  
The wide grooves in the front end of the darts provide a comparable level 3 grip.
The rear grippers will be happy to know that rear grip is very Purist like and more pronounced than the Lewis'.
Instead of a round 'flight wrecking' nose on the Lewis, Jenno has a taper nose which is imo way better.
All in all, Jenno's a very capable if not superior darts to Adrian Lewis'.
23g Datadart Paul Jennings darts
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
23g XQMax MVG Green Demolisher
50.30mm 6.7mm
These new XQMax MVGs are made by Shot! with some noticeable changes from the older generations.
Length: the new ones are shorter by 3mm which makes the darts more reactive in flight.
Grip: the new ones have thicker ridges so the grip is smoother and feel more comfortable in my hands than the older generation.  
However, it also means they are less grippy (low 3).
Diameter: Being 70% tungsten, they are thicker than the 90% tungsten Masterdarts.
Despite the grip and diameter, they hit the board well.  
23g XQMax Michael van Gerwen darts / 23g XQMax MVG darts

22g v180 Alan Norris
47.96mm 6.38mm
The Alan Norris is in my opinion the most gorgeous-looking rendition of the numerous Bristow darts variants.
Grip level is fair (high 2); the section with the tight rings serve very well as reference point(s) on where to place your fingers.
Overall, the Alan Norris is very well balanced and fly extremely well. I always have fun throwing them.
Target 'designed' identical darts for Alan Norris (when he signed with them) but added some microgrip on the rear 3 rings
(and also jacking up the price by 10 pounds).  My advice is to hunt for the v180 version and not pay the foolish Target price.
Rating: 3.5 stars (I knocked off 0.5 stars for having less grip than I like)
22g v180 Alan Norris darts

23g Unicorn Raymond van Barneveld Phase 4
50.55mm 6.73mm
The full length grip feels incredible and once broken in, it feels like running your fingers down the side of a screw.
Resembling a grippier John Parts darts, the Phase 4 has a silhouette that fits comfortably in your hand.  
For a 90% tungsten dart though, the diameter (6.73mm) is thicker than the norm.  
Maybe it's the reason why I have trouble finding a setup that works.  These flew all over the place for me.
I would choose Phase 1 over Phase 4 without hesistation for being slimmer, for having a reference point, and for flying better.
23g Unicorn Raymond van Barneveld Phase 4 darts

22g XQMax Vincent van der Voort Phase 2
49mm 6.40mm
The Vvdv Phase 2 are more similar in appearance to the MVG darts than its predecessor.
Its rear grip has been upgraded to a level 3 Lewis style grip that's miles superior than the grip found on the Phase 1.
However I find the significant front bias to be very annoying; it flies nowhere like the MVG darts or Vvdv Phase 1.
I much rather throw the Vvdv Phase 1 personally; at least they go where I want them.
XQMax are not distributing these darts to any major online retailers so you will have a hard time finding these in the wild.
Rating: 2 stars
22g XQMax Vincent van der Voort Phase 2 darts

23g RedDragon Barrie Bates 2014
50.8mm 6.50mm
As I acquire and play with more darts, I progressively gain a better understanding of what I need which makes it harder to find my ideal darts.
To start, the straight barrel should be 23g with a length below 51 mm and a diameter below 6.6mm.  
No smooth knurl or scallop.  Grip must be durable (no microgrip or pixels) yet grippy enough (bye bye Bristow rings, hello Lewis rings).
Grip must extends to the back (as I grips close to the rear) and preferably partitioned (or there must be a reference point) for me to grip in the identical place every time.
I ended up looking through old RedDragon brochures and found this gem.  It took a year to acquire a set and in the end I am very happy with it.
You can still find Barrie Bates being sold at Red Dragon.  But only in Zirconium finish which by all accounts, a slippery coating so beware!
(Natural version was introduced in 2014 and only offered in that one year.  It was then replaced with the zirconium finish ever since.)
Rating: 5 stars
23g RedDragon Barrie Bates darts

23g Unicorn Generation 180 Adam Paxton
53.34mm 6.43mm
The Adam Paxton is Unicorn's take on the MVG darts with some important upgrades.
To start, the noses are tapered to reduce deflections. Grip is now intensified and so MUCH better defined.
And most importantly for rear grippers, the grip extends all the way to the end of the barrels.
(This address my chief complaint with the 23g MVG in that the grip doesn't extend back far enough so I always end up touching the smooth part.)
Although identical in dimension to the MVG, the Adam Paxton proves time and time again to be easier to control and to land tail up.
Without a doubt, I prefer these over my 23g MVG and I think you will too.
23g Unicorn Adam Paxton darts

22g Unicorn Kim Huybrechts
50.19mm 6.27mm
Overall, the Kim Huybrechts imo is a much better darts than the Harrows Boxer.  
To start with, the (less grippy type) knurl grip is a lot sharper and being rear grip is a 100x more comfortable.
For some reason as weird as it sounds, they retains their warmth very well; it's the first set of darts where I notice this. 
Second, the darts are more front bias than other straight darts; make sense as the head is relatively untouched while the back is drilled.
So keep that in mind.  They do look classy though.
Rating: 2.5 stars
22g Unicorn Kim Huybrechts darts

22g Datadart Jocky Wilson Shark
50.45mm 6.45mm
As a a rear gripper, I am always interested in grip that extends all the way to the ends so I was very happy to receive these in my mailbox!  
Now, some players shy away from shark grip because they find them overly clingy but Datadart managed to create a type of shark grip
with a flat surface that eliminates the problem.  Their shark grips are superior than anything I have tried on the market as not only do they
not interfere with the release yet able to provide a high level (high 4) of grip.  
Once broken in, the darts settle down to a comfy solid level 4 grip.
Balance is excellent so they are very easy to steer and throw.  Only minor annoyance is the smooth center part.
22g Datadart Jocky Wilson Shark darts

23g Datadart Orion Shark
50.5mm 6.80mm
There are two types of knurl grip on the market: grippy and less grippy.  Datadart is one of maybe two companies still making grippy knurl.  
(Most darts have the latter which you can only identify by examining the (height and distance between the) bumps closeup.)
And thank God they do because the result when coupled with their version of shark grip is a set of darts that's comfortable and precise as hell.
The knurl are nice and gritty and they make wonderful reference point.  I really like these!
The shark grip is even less clingy than the Jocky Wilson Shark I reviewed previously.  Grip level retains a solid 4.  
The only downside to all this is the slightly beefier diameter (despite being a 90% tungsten darts); a non-issue if they are going where you want them to.
Rathing: 4 stars (I knocked off 1 star for the diameter.)
23g Datadart Orion Shark darts

22g one80 Fire Dragon
56.50mm 5.65mm
The one80 Dragon darts is highly regarded among forum members here but I had my doubts whether I could throw such a lengthy darts.
I had some issues controlling the beast (too long) however my friend was able to throw them with relative ease.  
The biggest positive I find was being able to spread my fingers comfortably along the length of the darts.
The second positive is the phenomenal grouping made possible by the slim diameter (5.65mm).
The Dragon comes in natural, blue pvd coating (ice dragon), and bronze color pvd (fire dragon).
The bronze color on the Fire Dragon color is EXCEPTIONAL; color is rich and personally they look more unique than gold.  
I hope more manufacturers able to field the bronze color coating!
22g one80 Fire Dragon darts

22g Red Dragon Jon 'The Womble' Worsley
51.00mm 6.20mm
Center-weighted darts with a Gary Anderson-like grip (low level 4) on either side of the smooth section.
But I do wish they were heavier by a gram as I find the darts float too much during flight.
If the smooth center annoys you (like it did for myself), try the alternatives: 22g v180 Mark McGeeney or 22g Designa Dark Thunder.
The colorful rear rings are a nice touch! Along with the tapered front-end and thin ring grip, they all come together to give off a youthful vibe.
Rating: 2.5 stars
22g Red Dragon Jon 'Womble' Worsley darts

23g one80 Meteor
52.50mm 6.35mm
This 23g Meteor is my second set of one80 darts and I am very happy with the tungsten work by one80.  
Weights are dead on and the cuts are clean and sharp.  The Meteor is available in a multitude of weights (20/21/22/23/25g).  
High-level 2 ring grip spans the center with tighter ring grip flanking the sides; doesn't extend far enough for rear grippers imo.
The front is tapered from the point reducing deflection, increasing the longevity of the flights, or the need for storm points.
I bought the 23g Meteor over the 22g (56.5mm) for the relatively shorter length (52.5mm).
However the handling remains uninspiring.  Nothing really stand out other than that; in fact I find them downright boring.
23g one80 Meteor darts

22.5g v180 Mark McGeeney
49.30mm 6.30mm
The 'Gladiator' darts is a shortened copy of the MVG darts available in an even weight.
The barrel is nicely divided with a mid level 3 grip on either sides of the smooth part.
I personally would opt for more grip similar to those found on MVG darts.  
Very effective; in my opinion, a great set of darts.
22g v180 Mark McGeeney darts

22g Designa Dark Thunder
51.00mm 6.30mm
Dark Thunder reminds me of a cross between the black colorway of Purist 1 and full length grip of Purist 2.
The ring grip on the Dark Thunder are slanted towards each other creating a non-biting yet sufficient grip.
I would rate the grip a high level 3. But with heavy use, grip quickly drops down to a level 3.
Very comfortable to throw, just silky!  Its friendly temperment makes it my favorite 22g set.
42g Designa Dark Thunder darts

23g Winmau Danny Noppert
50.8mm 6.40mm
These darts is based on Unicorn Gary Anderson P3 (which Danny competed with in the earlier 2016) design with the length reduced.  
Phenomenal news because GA Phase 3 is too long for most of us!  Both sets of darts offer a mid level 4 grip however their grip pattern differs.  
Whereas the grip on Gary Anderson P3 is a soft Purist grip, the grip found on Danny Noppert is a soft Bob Anderson/Unicorn Gripper grip.  
The onyx black coating gives a matte feel and increases the grippiness of the darts unlike other black coatings on the market.  
I do notice the coating being fractionally tougher but at the end of the day they will still scratch from hard falls and tight groupings.
These are some premium grade darts that feels and shoots well and as close to perfection as they come; you will love them.  
(Bring out the natural tungsten/gold version already, Winmau!)
23g Winmau Danny Noppert darts

23g XQMax Michael van Gerwen Career Slam Special Edition
54.0mm 6.40mm
The Career Slam Edition celebrates MVG's historic 9 Major victories with a black and gold colorway.  
It's the most expensive out of all MVG editions but they are also the most stunning MVG darts ever created.  
XQMax made the Career Slam even longer (I would dare say too long for most of us to throw!) which I dislike very much.  
I also notice that the gold (grip) section are not as wide as the rest of the barrel making it difficult to grip.
Not to mention the grip there is noticeably duller than traditional (Masterdarts) silver MVGs. Disappointing.
I can highly recommend the Career Slam for collection; they make for a stunning display and a conversation starter.
However if you want to buy one set of MVG for play, pass on this and find yourself a set of Masterdarts MVG.
23g XQMax Michael van Gerwen Career Slam Edition darts

23g Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3
50.9mm 6.40mm
These utilitarian-looking barrels have what Target called 'Nano grip' which is supposed to "enhance(d) grip and finger to barrel synergy".
They started out nicely but the longer I play with them in a match, the slipperier the 'Nano grip' feels.
It has nothing to do with wear and tear.  The nano grip is just (mid level 2) slippery.  Don't let its appearance fool you.  
It's a real shame as I find the balance very good and I had some fantastic throws with them.
(Sorry, the picture below is not mine.  I sold the Gen 3 right away once I got them because that's how terrible I found them.)
23g Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3 darts

23g Unicorn Raymond van Barneveld Phase 1
50.60mm 6.53mm
The most versatile darts design: it works no matter whether you grip front, center, or back.
The more I throw these, the more I appreciate the center reference grip; it adds to my consistency.
Needless to say they fly excellent for me and apparently many others as well judging by its popularity.
The grip (very unique from others on the market) throughout is phenomenal.  Very grippy and doesn't hold onto you like shark grip.
These Barney Phase 1 is an absolute timeless design from Unicorn darts.
23g Unicorn Raymond van Barneveld Phase 1 darts

23g Target Adrian Lewis Gen 2
50.90mm 6.35mm
I got on very well with the 23g Winmau Danny Noppert so I decide to explore other darts with this winning formula.
The Adrian Lewis G2 has a very similar arrangement; thick deep rings dominate 3/5 of the grip with thin rings at the end.
This arrangement is perfect for me because where the ring pattern transitions into the other becomes my grip reference point.
Before my purchase, I was worried about a lack of grip since the ridges are wide and flat but that worry was unfounded.
I did not experience any slippage during my extended session with the darts and I believe the deep grooves made all the difference here.
With all that said, the low level 4 grip on the Lewis' still leaves something to desire in the strive for perfection.  
And that's where Winmau Noppert edges out to the top in my opinion.
Overall, the Target Adrian Lewis G2 are easy to throw and throw well (like the Winmau Noppert); they easily earn my 5 stars.
Rating: 5 stars
23g Target Adrian Lewis Gen 2 darts

23g Target Rob Cross
48.00mm 6.60mm
Classic darts design with a low level 3 grip. At 48 mm it's slightly shorter than other darts but made up for it in the waist.
Feels very meaty when thrown like throwing a cigar at the dartboard. Balance feels fine. Honestly, nothing spectacular.
The most unusual (nay, disappointing) thing about this set of darts is the lack of Rob Cross' name on the barrels.
That's right, after paying £30+, Target didn't even bother stenciling his name on these generic looking barrels that almost every manufacturer has an incarnation of one form or another.
Don't tell me you don't mind. If you didn't, you would have easily purchased another set with the identical design at a lower price point such as Harrows Eric Bristow.
My advice is to steer clear of this money grab unless you are a collector.
Rating: 3 stars
22g Target Rob Cross darts

23g Unicorn World Championship Raymond van Barneveld Black Titanium
50.60mm 6.53mm
In case you didn't read what I said about the Barney Phase 1; they are an absolute timeless design from Unicorn darts.
The grip and the balance just feel so right when I pick them up.
'Are they more superior in grip than the natural tungsten version?' The level of grip and texture feel identical so ignore the advertisement wordplay.
Black titanium unicorn darts are exquisite darts collector items so it's natural for me to get a set when this pops up on the radar!
23g Unicorn World Championship Raymond van Barneveld Black Titanium darts

21g XQMax Michael van Gerwen World Champion 2017 Limited Edition
50.50mm 6.20mm
Placeholder
Rating: ? stars
21g XQMax Michael van Gerwen World Champion 2017 Limited Edition darts
Front-Loaded Darts

21g Masterdarts Jelle Klaasen
40.30mm 8.00mm
The faucet grip is ample and not slippery like the knurl on the front-loaded Harrows Boxer.  
A very high quality darts!  Highly recommended for front-loaded lovers.  
Good luck finding these though.
21g Masterdarts Jelle Klaasen darts

21g Winmau Dennis Priestley
45.70mm 7.70mm
For me, the bulb is too far forward with too much tungsten still behind it.  
Grip is also a constant struggle as the rings are shallow so the darts slip away more often than I like.
Rating: 1 star
21g Winmau Dennis Priestley darts

22g Winmau Steve Beaton
43.30mm 6.90mm
Flies surprisingly well.
I hold it where the microgrip and the bands in the middle meet so the darts do occasionally slip during my throw.  
If you hold them further back, you would not have this problem.
My concern is how frequent one has to change darts because of how fast microgrip chips away.
The darts flies really well but I just wish they went with deeper ring grip instead.
22g Winmau Steve Beaton darts

22g Unicorn Media Gordon Shumway
38.10mm 7.95mm
A very unique carrot-shaped darts with an excellent spaced out grip (length was too short for me though).  
Was only in production for 3 years and now rare to find.
22g Unicorn Media Gordon Shumway darts

20g/22g Unicorn Cliff Lazarenko
38.10mm 7.62mm/39.37mm 7.92mm
I had two sets of these extremely rare Big Cliff darts with resealable flights.  They are rather simple darts.
If I didn't tell you, you most likely would have thought it's either from the bargain bin or a set of Wayne Jones.
And there are a lot of look-a-likes and imitators (most notably Perfect Darts Big Cliff darts).
One way to tell is that authentic Big Cliffs do not come in a polish (slippery) finish as Wayne Jones darts or Perfect Darts Big Cliff darts.
Second is that they come in even weights (20g, 22g, 24g).
Would you pay a lot for them? That depends on how much you care about darting history Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Rating: un-rateable
22g Unicorn Cliff Lazarenko darts

21g Unicorn Golden Hero Barry Twomlow
44.45mm 6.60mm
The 21g Hero version is perfect for anyone seeking a slight front heaviness in their otherwise straight darts.
Try it.  You will not be disappointed (that's only if you can acquire this rare gem).
21g Unicorn Golden Hero Barry Twomlow darts

22g Unicorn Legend Barry Twomlow
44.45mm 6.99mm
I do not recommend the 22g Legend version of Barry Twomlow though.  
The rings on the grip is too close together and makes the darts very slippery.
The 22g is also more front loaded than the 21g Hero.
22g Unicorn Legend Barry Twomlow darts

23g Unicorn Contender Kyle Anderson
44.45mm 7.32mm
A very impressive front-loaded darts that cater to both front and mid gripper.
The wide spacious rings extend to the back and provide more grip than the Purist.
Feels very balanced with medium shafts and standard flights.
Now if they have those spacious rings on a straight darts, I will be snatching up a set this instant!
Rating: 4
23g Unicorn Kyle Anderson darts

What Front Loaded Darts are Interesting or Worth your Attention?

22g/24g Unicorn Barneveld Phase 5 natural
If Kyle Anderson was that good, I wonder whether the Barney Phase 5 would be the perfect front loaded darts?

Bullet Darts

22g Unicorn XL-T80 Style 1
38.10mm 7.92mm
The black paint might look fantastic but it's not the same coating they use on the more expensive Black Titanium darts.  
The coating on the T80 makes the darts extremely slippery; the complete opposite of black titanium.
Stay away from black coated T80.
Rating: 0 star
22g Unicorn XL-T80 darts

21g Unicorn World Champion John Lowe
35.31mm 7.93mm
The 21g John Lowe is short; in fact, too short for me and I end up with a less than optimal grip when holding onto the smooth rear.
I owned the 21g Natural and Golden version and each time I wish I've gotten the 23g for the longer length and heavier weight.
(The black titanium in the picture below belongs to my friend.) Do yourself a favor and go for the 23g; You will enjoy it a lot more.
The rings on the world most famous bullet darts provides a high level 3 grip.  If you need more, go with the Unicorn Mirage or Winmau Foxfire.
21g Unicorn John Lowe Gold darts

23g Winmau Andy Fordham
38.10mm 8.00mm
Bought these after I found the 21g Unicorn John Lowe a bit light and need more grip in the back.
The 'atomized' stone grip is grippy but not annoying.  The shark grip at the back however is down right skin ripping.  
That would be my only reason to dislike them. But for those looking for some aggressive grip towards the rear, this might be the ticket.
These atomized version are being phrased out in 2017 to make way for the onyx version.
The Fordhams are sold in even weights; the 23g is only available at Argo's.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
23g Winmau Andy Fordham darts

26g Target Phil Taylor 9Five Gen 3
47.20mm 7.80mm
I dislike fresh pixel grip because I couldn't release them properly.  
I was lucky enough to acquire a used set where the pixels have been toned down by usage and the grip felt great! 
The weight sits perfectly in front of my fingers.  Coupled with the heavier power shafts, the darts are balanced incredibly well. 
I feel so confident throwing these...it just feels so right.  The downside of it all being a Taylor darts is that these costs a mini fortune.  
And those silver aluminum tops are more fragile than single ply toilet paper.
But if you are on the fence, it's certainly a set (get the 24g) that I can recommend.
26g Target Phil Taylor 9Five Gen 3 darts

23g Unicorn World Champion John Lowe
38.10mm 7.93mm
Unicorn John Lowe darts is the ultimate icon of all bullet darts. It has a natural center grip that is rated a high level 3.
Coupled with intermediate stems and small standard flights and they are absolutely cracking!
I find the 21g to be too light and too short so I much prefer the longer length on the 23g John Lowe darts.
My finger now sits comfortably halfway between the rear rings and smooth rear and able to propel the darts with ease.
23g Unicorn John Lowe darts

24g Winmau Foxfire
40.70mm 8.00mm
Foxfire is a front weighted John Lowe darts with a significantly better grip (deeper and wider grooves).
If you are not sure about bullet darts, most people will recommend the Foxfire for you to test the water.
Here's a little known fact: three times world champion Lisa Ashton has been using them since 2015.
I am sure Lisa Ashton would agree with me that these are wonderful darts judging by her 2016 world title victory with them.
24g Winmau Foxfire darts

Which Bullet darts are Interesting or Worth your Attention?

24g Unicorn Mirage
For those who want way more grip than a regular John Lowe.
Elliptical Darts & Fitton-Shaped Darts

24g Designa Black Shadow
45.80mm 7.50mm
Nearly identical to the dimension of Unicorn Sigma but at a fraction of the cost.  
The smooth part is just at the wrong place for me though. 
Lighter weight (such as 22g) is also not available which for me is another disappointment.
24g Designa Black Shadow darts

23g RedDragon Amberjacks / Winmau Darryl Fitton
50.80mm 7.00mm
The most comfortable shape to hold thus far.  I also like how the orange and black theme go so well with my flights.  
Even though the rings are spaced further apart than normal, I still find the grip slippery because of the wide ridges.  
Otherwise I would have given it 4 stars because they do fly well.  
23g RedDragon Amberjack darts

25g Unicorn Purist Phase 6
42.09mm 7.92mm
The Phase 6 is just too heavy and too short.  Throwing them was a constant battle.  
Yes, it looks very nice. Yes, the Purist grip is awesome as always.
But spend your money on a different set of Taylor darts (Phase 2 or 5) instead.
Rating: 0 star
25g Unicorn Phase 6 darts

23g Unicorn Global Nandor Bezzeg
49.02mm 7.09mm
A complete replica of Paul Lim's darts; everything between the two (including ring spacing) is the same...
except the Bezzeg extends the grip by having 2 more ridges in the back.
The (nail filer) grip is very comfortable.  The length is great but I find it too heavy for its profile.  
If you are looking for the same weight but more grip, get the 23g Unicorn Irina Armstrong.  
If you are looking for a lighter weight but same length, get the RedDragon PL15.
Rating: 3
23g Unicorn Nandor Bezzeg darts

22g Mccoy Stealth
45.30mm 7.15mm
You can skip the Unicorn Sigma and get a set of Mccoy Stealth; they fly just as good at a fraction of the price.
It has a fine low level 3 ring grip.  
I would appreciate it more if the grip is extended further back because it's already a shorter set of darts.
Rating: 3
22g Mccoy Stealth darts

22g RedDragon Snakebite PL15
50.8mm 6.80mm
PL15 is not for people who grips in the center as the smooth section goes pretty far back.
The razor grip is comfortable as it's not too rough.  The length is just perfect with the weight and diameter.  
Forget about Unicorn Sigma 22g or DMC Paul Lim, PL15 is the perfect ellipitcal darts.
Rating: 5
22g RedDragon Snakebite PL15 darts

22g Target Darryl Fitton
50.80mm 7.08mm
An upgrade over the RedDragon Amberjack / Winmau Darryl Fitton.
The two shares a very similar shape with the Target having a more pronounced drop off after the wider part of the barrel.
The nose is outfitted with some very sharp rings since Darryl Fitton grips them in the front.
The rest of the barrel is a grippy mid level 4 ring grip that feels fantastic and very secure to throw.
I like these darts a lot; they fly excellent and its profile provides a natural reference point for the fingers to hold akin to the Target Phil Taylor Gen 3.
I would not consider the Winmau Darryl Fitton darts at all after using these (unless you are a collector).
22g Target Darryl Fitton darts

Which Elliptical Darts are Interesting or Worth your Attention?

23g Unicorn Global Irina Armstrong
Irina started off playing with Unicorn Paul Lim.  So it's pretty much guaranteed that her darts fly just as well with a Purist grip upgrade.
Too bad they have been discontinued in 2016.

21g Target Keith Deller
The Target Deller resembles a lot of the Fitton; which I like a lot.
Monster Darts & Japanese Darts

You might have heard of Monster barrels because of Jelle Klaasen's Cobra or Haruki Muramatsu's Rapier III.
Monster darts (Japanese darts in general) are very well made darts and nice to throw because of their superb quality control.
However keep the following in mind before your purchase:  

1) Since they evolve from softtips, the weights are listed as the entire setup.  
So if it's listed as 22g, the barrels are most likely to weigh around 20g or below.

2) Most barrels hover around the length of 45mm or below.  The shorter barrels might be too short for some.

I for one have moved away because they were too light for me.  So don't be surprised if they don't work for you.

22g Monster Speedster (Barrel 19.4g)
43.00mm 6.80mm
Looks absolutely stunning with its minimalistic design.
For me, they were an absolute disaster.  The weight is very forward (at the word Monster) not where the grip is.
It's thin and light at the same time; I find it hard to throw the darts comfortably.
Rating: 0 star
Monster Speedster darts

22g Monster Leveret (Barrel 20.4g)
43.50mm 7.40mm
The Leveret is a beauty with its mixture of grip and taper front.
It's set apart from other Monster darts such as the Rapier through the use of tight rear shark grip.
The darts fly okay for me but personally I find the shark area to be too small for me to use effectively.
Leveret is an absolute attention grabber; people will always compliment how sweet it looks. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Monster Leveret darts

22g Monster Ghost II (Barrel 19.6g)
42.00mm 7.40mm
The problem I had with the Leveret is that I don't have enough grip to push the darts forward.
With the Ghost II, it was a complete reverse; the darts are eager to fly!  
I don't think I have ever played with a set of darts that was so easy to propel.
I believe it has to do with the elongated Lowe shape and the neatly spaced out ring grip in the best position possibly towards the back.

I struggled heavily with dartitis and this set of darts helped me out of the hell hole and find joy in throwing once again.
I know some people recommend throwing light small balls at the board.  But those are not darts.  This is!
Monster Ghost II darts

22g Monster Ogre III (Barrel 19.6g)
43.50mm 7.20mm
Super fun to throw!  I love the Ogre III.  
The grip is plenty with those classic rings at the back.  I feel absolutely trusting as I propel the darts forward.
Your fingers just find the exact placement every time where the wide Monster groove is.
I enjoy the slight front loadedness; they only drop the trajectory down a tiny bit. 
If there's a Monster darts I will buy again, it would be this or even an Ogre IV!
Monster Ogre III darts

Which Monster darts are Interesting or Worth your Attention?

Monster Ogre IV
Just because of the positive experience I had with the Ogre III

Monster Conqueoror
Have you seen the grip? it's sexy as hell and I heard it flies well!

Monster Peacemaker
A lot of people on this forum swears by it.
Guide to Michael van Gerwen Darts / MVG Darts

I am thinking of starting a Michael van Gerwen (MVG) collection.  Now what?

Which weight should I buy? 21g or 23g or 25g?

If you are buying it for collection, you should always aim to buy 23g because that's the weight that MVG uses.
This is the sole reason why 23g are almost always more expensive than 21g and 25g.

If you are planning to throw them, then you should buy your own weight; be it 21g, 23g, or 25g.

Should I buy Masterdarts MVG or XQMax MVG?

For collection purpose, you should buy the Masterdarts MVG over XQMax MVG.

1. MVG started out with Masterdarts and won the World Championship with Masterdarts as a sponsor.

2. Masterdarts MVG has 4 versions: Silver, Black Ring, Gold, and Black.  Of the 4 versions, XQMax doesn't have Black Ring.

3. All 4 versions of Masterdarts MVG are no longer produced.

4. XQMax is slightly longer and the balance feels wrong.

5. Grip on the XQMax is duller than the Masterdarts version.

Which version of Masterdarts MVG should I buy?

There are 4 versions of Masterdarts MVG: Silver/Natural, Black Ring, Gold, and Black.
Personally I would say to get all 4 but it's not as easy as it sounds because some of them are very hard to find!

Masterdarts MVG Silver is common.
It is obviously the easiest one of the four to get and also the cheapest.
Dress it up with short black shaft and black MVG flights and you have the same setup as MVG.

Masterdarts MVG Black Ring is very hard to find.
The "black ring" is not a coating but black paint on the grip.  
A simple tweak but it makes the darts look even more sophisticated.

Masterdarts MVG Gold is rare.  
Gold coating is my favorite.  The color is vibrant and it has a warm feeling to it.
The gold looks good no matter how much scratches are on darts.

Masterdarts MVG Black is ultra rare.
The Black coating is the holy grail of all MVG.  
Almost next to impossible to buy a new set of 23g Masterdarts MVG Black.
If you have a set, hold onto it for dear life.  You have a valuable piece of dart history!

Show me the four versions of Masterdarts MVG!

21g Masterdarts Michael van Gerwen Silver / 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver

21g Masterdarts Michael van Gerwen Black Ring / 21g Masterdarts MVG Black Ring

21g Masterdarts Michael van Gerwen Gold / 21g Masterdarts MVG Gold

21g Masterdarts Michael van Gerwen Black / 21g Masterdarts MVG Black

Here's the happy Masterdarts MVG darts family.

Show pictures of XQMax MVG darts

23g XQMax MVG Green Demolisher

And finally, the most expensive piece in my collection!
23g XQMax MVG Career Slam
Darts Comparison Over the Course of 3 Years

(2014 Dec 25th)
Left to Right:
21g Unicorn John Lowe
20g Unicorn Cliff Lazarenko
22g Unicorn Gordon Shumway
22g Unicorn Cliff Lazarenko
18g Winmau Dennis Priestley
21g Unicorn Barry Twomlow Gold
22g Winmau Dennis Priestley
24g Unicorn Striker

(2015 Jan 10th)
Left to Right:
24g Designa Dark Shadow
21g Unicorn John Lowe
23g Winmau Andy Fordham
22g Unicorn Gordon Shumway
22g Winmau Steve Beaton
24g Unicorn Striker
18g Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 2 / Unicorn Purist 2
20g Unicorn Silver Star
22g Unicorn Silver Star
24g Unicorn Silver Star

(2015 July 1st)
Left to Right:
23g Unicorn Kyle Anderson Gold
20g Unicorn Bob Anderson
21g Unicorn Gripper
22g Unicorn Bob Anderson
23g Unicorn Gripper
22g Unicorn Arron Monk
20g Unicorn James Wade Phase 2
22g Unicorn James Wade Phase 1
23g Unicorn Gary Anderson Phase 3
21g Masterdarts Michael van Gerwen Gold
22g RedDragon
22g Unicorn Silver Star
26g Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 6
20g Unicorn Silver Star
18g Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 2 / Unicorn Purist 2

(2015 Oct 18th)
22g Unicorn Bob Anderson
21g Unicorn Raymond van Barneveld Phase 1
23g Unicorn Gary Anderson Phase 3
22g RedDragon Peter Wright PL15
21g Unicorn Colin Osborne
22g Unicorn Arron Monk
22g v180 Brian 'Pecker' Woods
23g Unicorn Kyle Anderson Gold

(2016 Mar 2nd)
21g Unicorn Colin Osborne
22g v180 Alan Norris
22g XQMax Vincent van der Voort Phase 2
23g RedDragon Barrie Bates
23g Unicorn Raymond van Barneveld Phase 4
21g Masterdarts Michael van Gerwen Black Ring
21g Masterdarts Michael van Gerwen
21g Masterdarts Michael van Gerwen Black
23g Masterdarts Michael van Gerwen Black Ring
23g Masterdarts Michael van Gerwen
23g Masterdarts Michael van Gerwen Gold
23g Masterdarts Michael van Gerwen Black
23g XQMax Michael van Gerwen Career Slam Edition
23g XQMax Green Demolisher
23g Unicorn Adam Paxton

(2017 Feb 2nd)
23g Unicorn World Champion John Lowe
24g Winmau Foxfire
26g Target Phil Taylor Gen 3
22g v180 Mark McGeeney
22g Designa Dark Thunder
23g Winmau Danny Noppert
23g Unicorn Adam Paxton

(2017 Mar 15th)
21g Masterdarts Michael van Gerwen Black Ring
22g Target Darryl Fitton Natural
23g Winmau Danny Noppert
23g Unicorn Raymond van Barneveld Phase 1
Conclusion

What do I still have?

[In Use]
23g Winmau Danny Noppert
23g RedDragon Barrie Bates Silver
23g Unicorn WC Raymond van Barnenveld Phase 1
23g Unicorn WC Gary Anderson Phase 3
23g Target Rob Cross

[Collection]
21g Masterdarts MVG Natural, Black Ring, Gold, and Black
23g Masterdarts MVG Limited Black
23g Unicorn WC Raymond van Barneveld Black Titanium

Which darts do I regret selling the most?

22g Unicorn World Champion Bob Anderson
It's the set that I first found success with and used for a long while.
I also had some of my most memorable games with them.

23g Unicorn World Champion Gary Anderson Limited Edition
Gary Anderson is my darting hero along with MVG.  
The World Championship Limited Edition was my first set of Ando.
Absolutely love the design and the amazing grip.  
Even if I can't throw them, I just want to have a set for collection.

22g Unicorn Anastasia Dobromyslova
I love every moment of throwing them. What was wrong with me (for selling them)?

What am I interested in acquiring now?

22g Unicorn Anastasia Dobromyslova
I miss this darts. A lot. I still remember throwing them vividly all these years.
I would love to get a set in gold or black titanium. I am not picky so I would settle for natural tungsten too.
If you have a set you are willing to sell me, please send me a message!

20g Target Mikuru Suzuki
Big fan of this Japanese No.1 female darts player and now BDO Ladies World Champion.
I've been watching her soft tip matches for a few years now and I had been wondering when she will make her way to BDO.
Needless to say her BDO debut and subsequent victory bring absolute joy!

22g Harrows Eric Bristow Knurled 48.40 6.20
My way of remembering the darts titan. And no, I will never buy that Legend branded crap.

What would be your dream display collection if money and rarity are of no object?

Straight darts
Masterdarts Michael van Gerwen Limited Edition Black
Unicorn WC Gary Anderson Limited Edition
Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 2
Unicorn WC Raymond van Barneveld Black Titanium
Unicorn WC Anastasia Dobromyslova Black Titanium

Bullet darts
Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 5 Rosso
Unicorn WC John Lowe Black Titanium

Elliptical darts
Unicorn Paul Lim Gold
RedDragon Peter Wright PL15 Blue
Nice reviews. Short and informative with quality pictures. +1 from me
Darts used : 16.5g Monster Soldier Gates

Favorite players : Michael van Gerwen, Gary Anderson, Eric Bristow
Great post Mr K. One correction: Unicorn Purist Phase 6's are 25g, not 26g.
Really good review. Very informative while keeping it short, pictures Are good too!
Superb post thanks a lot. Really want some 21g mvg darts now......
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Great post +1 from me.
I own a few of those sets too: the lloyds, the bob andersons, the gary andersons (21g) and the wades (20g).
The gary andersons are my favourite as the grip is all the way to the nose.
I think another set of rings cut into the nose of the Bob Andersons and maybe micro grip on the nose of the wades might make them perfect for me (something I might get done in the new year).

Edit: i agree with you on the lloyds, i think they are a great dart maybe better than the target lewis darts.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Nice collection Sam, I must try the Monster darts, never had any of those so far I don't think, and I also must give my Aron Monk darts a throw too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My collection of Ted Hankey signature darts MarcTH 27 2,120 03-20-2021, 11:13 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  My Performance Darts Collection The Jester 13 997 06-12-2020, 10:17 AM
Last Post: The Jester
  VanJupp Dartpics: The Gallery vanJupp 113 11,216 12-05-2019, 05:59 PM
Last Post: rich345
  My collection of darts used by professional. The Jester 12 994 10-12-2019, 11:16 PM
Last Post: The Jester
  Copper Tungsten darts collection JerseyJon 19 1,589 09-03-2019, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Jefferz
Star My darts 'collection'... Tim1984 26 9,037 07-11-2019, 04:18 AM
Last Post: CantstopDarting