Quadro board anyone
(01-19-2016, 07:49 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I will give that a try. Thanks!
Do us all a favour and post some pictures please
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(01-19-2016, 08:11 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Hi Chris. I added a link where I posted the Harrows Quadro Board locally. I hope this helps. Thanks.
(01-19-2016, 08:32 PM)http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-other/frede...nFlag=true Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Hi, 
my son owns a Harrows Quadro 240 Dartboard and set it today at Ebay.

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Board: One80 Gladiator 3
Darts: Harrows Eric Bristow 22g and Jim Pike Stefan Lord Classic Dart 24g
(12-13-2016, 10:59 PM)Frank Lommel Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Hello Frank and welcome to the forum
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...475wt_1317
(12-13-2016, 10:59 PM)Frank Lommel Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Are these the same board - ie are you selling it twice?
(01-13-2017, 11:26 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
No, it's not the same board. We have 3 of them. Two are used and one is new.
I have a collection of over 100 boards and some duplicate I sell
I recently got a new one; thinking about selling it...but perhaps I shoud just keep that beauty  Angel

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIY Quadro 240 board Bloodycut 2 280 09-26-2018, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Bloodycut